Cherry-Berry Streusel Pie
Frozen pie crust Filling:
2 cans (21 oz. each) cherry pie filling
1 c. frozen raspberries
1 /4 c. packed brown sugar
1 /4 tsp. ground cinnamon Topping:
1 c. yellow cake mix
1 / 2 c. chopped pecans, toasted
1 / 2 c. flaked coconut
1 /4 c. butter, melted
2 Tbsp. 2% milk
2 Tbsp. sugar
Refrigerated pie crust Directions:
• Combine the filling ingredients; spoon into crust.
• Sprinkle with dry cake mix, pecans and coconut. Drizzle with butter.
• Roll out refrigerated pastry to a 13-in. circle; cut out into desired shapes.
• Decorate pastry shapes on top of pie. Seal and flute edges of pie.
• Brush top of pastry with milk; sprinkle with sugar. Cover edges loosely with foil.
• Bake at 375º for 55- 65 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly.