MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Feb. 15-21 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket.
Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Jeffery Dohnalik, 38, Horseshoe Bay, served OAG commitment.
• Ignacio Castillo, 22, Cameron, served district commitment.
• Paul Joseph Lara, 34, Cameron, out- of- county warrant/ indictment (organized criminal activity), released on $25,000 bond.
• Donzel Laquan Young, 19, Cameron, probation violation/ possession of marijuana, in custody on $5,000 bond
• Tristan Ray Beeman, 29, Bartlett, served district commitment.
• Joseph Zavon Bailey, 39, Hearne, serving OAG commitment.
• Jacob Tyler Richardson, 20, Thorndale, possession of marijuana ( less than two ounces), released on $2,500 bond.
• Nemesio Silva Reyes, 42, Cameron, served Cameron Police Department commitment.
• Rayford Bernard Smith, 47, Cameron, served Cameron Police Department commitment.
• Israel Rangel, 35, Bryan, violation of protective order, released on $2,500 bond.
• Rachel Elizabeth Stevenson, 19, Milano, out-of-county warrant/ failure to appear/theft of property ($50 to $500), released on $2,500 bond.
• Kevin Hieu Le, 41, Harker Heights, driving while intoxicated, released on $1,200 bond.
• Lorie Shaylene Miller, 36, Rockdale, felony probation violation/ possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), released on $15,000 bond.
• Stellishia Terrel McClelland, 27, West Orange, out-of-county warrant/theft by check, released on $500 bond.
• Brandon Michael Brown, 33, Cameron, tampering/fabricating physical evidence, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), duty on striking unattended vehicle, evading arrest or detention, driving while intoxicated (first offense), released on $17,000 bond.
• Adam Apollo Alderman, 31, Milano, serving district commitment.
• Jarred Vincent Gethers, 23, Austin, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $2,000 bond.
• Cecil Everret Castleberry, 44, Jarrell, class C miscellaneous/ possession of drug paraphernalia, class C miscellaneous/ expired driver’s license, fined $167, released on $500 bond.
• Desia Marie Edwards, 32, Cameron, public intoxication, fined $567 and released.
• Delmar Lee Parker, 43, driving while intoxicated with child under 15 years of age, released on $7,500 bond.
• Bradley Keaton Hilbers, 29, Rockdale, two counts burglary of habitation, in custody on $40,000 bond.
• Ashley Samone Pope, 20, Cameron, capias pro fine/disorderly conduct fighting with anot her, f ined $ 798.20 and released.
• Cody Lee Penney, 24, Rockdale, driving while intoxicated, released on $5,000 bond.
• Miguel Angel Malagon, 23, Del Valle, no driver’s license or ID, released on $500 bond.
• Cliffrod Nelson Locklin Jr., 38, Rockdale, out- of- count y warrant/burglary of habitation, released on $50,000 bond.