MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Mar. 8-14 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Rafalita Rodriguez French, 52, Cameron, capias pro fine/ fighting with another, capias pro fine/public intoxication, in custody, fined $650.
• Ignacio Castillo, 21, Cameron, served district commitment.
• William Ester Wells, 27, Cameron, violation of protective order, released on $3,000 bond.
• Mike A nthony Kelly, 41, Hearne, bail jumping and failure to appear, bond forfeiture/evading arrest detention, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Kerry Clay Myers, 55, Rockdale, public intoxication with three prior convictions, in custody on $3,000 bond.
• Anthony Wayne Tabor, 29, Buckholts, warrant/failure to appear/bail jumping, warrant/ v iolation of ordinance code, capias pro fine/expired license plate, fined $809 and released.
• Tristan Ray Beeman, 28, Bartlett, served district commitment.
• Bennie Moreno Salazar, 44, Cameron, capias pro fine/disorderly conduct/fighting, in custody, fined $440.
• Willie Bernard Wells, 31, Cameron, disorderly conduct/language, fined $500 and released.
• Rayford Bernard Smith, 46, Cameron, traffic miscellaneous/ expired or invalid driver’s license, traffic miscellaneous/failure to appear/bail jumping, traffic miscellaneous/ driving while license suspended, traffic miscellaneous, released, no bond.
• Billy James Brock, 57, Cameron, public intoxication, in custody, fined $564.
• Landry Brockevis Fillmore, 22, Brenham, bench warrant, released, no bond.
• Joe Ramos Jr., 40, Rockdale, served county commitment.
• Humber to A lfaro Jr, 30, Thorndale, served district commitment.
• Wayne Anthony Bynaum, 38, Cameron, theft of public service/elderly ($500 to $1,500), Class C warrant/ordinance code violation, capias pro fine/failure to maintain financial responsibility, fined $602.10, released on $10,000 bond.
• Sean-Mikal Alexander Woods, 17, Gatesville, criminal mischief ($50 to $500), released on $2,000 bond.
• Kenneth Eugene Smith, 25, Gause, failure to register as sex offender (enhanced), in custody on $20,000 bond.
• Quentin Lamar Smith, 35, Hearne, unauthorized use of motor vehicle, released on $5,000 bond.
• Pedro Vargas, 27, Temple, non-payment of child support/ OAG, in custody, no bond.
• Jason Ramirez, 31, Thorndale, out- of- county warrant/ bond forfeiture/possession of marijuana, released on $5,000 bond.
• Leslie Vaughn Brune, 69, Thorndale, theft of property ($1,500 to $20,000), released on $5,000 bond.
• Joyce Faye Burney, 49, Rockdale, driving while license invalid with previous conviction/suspension, released on $2,500 bond.
• Yen-Sophia Hoang Vu, 23, Waco, t wo counts of v iolate promise to appear, disregarding stop sign or stop light, class C miscellaneous/no driver’s license, fined $808 and released.
• Sederrick Dshaun Brooks, 20, Thorndale, out- of- county warrant/ bond forfeiture/possession of marijuana (less than two ounces) in drug free zone, in custody on $7,500 bond.
• Julio Garcia Jr., 25, Channelview, driving while intoxicated, out-of-county warrant/failure to appear/possession of controlled substance, released on $3,000 bond.
• Vincent Tyron Taylor, 22, Cameron, public intoxication, out-of-county warrant/probation violation/injury to child, out-ofcounty warrant/assault causing bodily injury family member, in custody, fined $264.
• Charity Nichole Patranella, 25, Holland, out-of-county warrant/ cruelty to non-livestock animals, released on $1,500 bond.
• Juan Carlos Perez-Aguirre, 22, Br yan, class C miscellaneous/ no driver’s license, class C miscellaneous, fined $528 and released.
• Jonah Edward Zamora, 30, Rockdale, possession of marijuana (5 to 50 pounds), in custody on $20,000 bond.