Fire calls dispatched from the Rockdale Police Depar tment during the past week were listed as follows:
• 12:40 a.m. March 8, smoke reported, 300 block of US 77, Rockdale VFD.
• 5: 38 a. m. March 8, false alarm at Rockdale Intermediate School, Rockdale VFD.
• 9:33 p.m. Friday, false alarm, Oak Park Two, Rockdale VFD.
• 11 p.m. Friday, vehicle smoking, FM 486 near the Thorndale baseball field, Thorndale VFD.
• 6:37 p.m. Saturday, structure fire, Westgate Apartments, fire started on second story deck, spread to apartments, Rockdale VFD.
• 1:20 p.m. Sunday, three vehicles on fire, 200 block of North Broadway in Thorndale, Thorndale VFD.
BURN BAN—A burn ban remains in effect in rural Milam County after it was extended 60 days Monday.
Rockdale has a permanent outdoor burning ban.