MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Mar. 15-21 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Antonio Vargas, 27, Cameron, two counts of traffic miscellaneous/ failure to maintain financial responsibility, traffic miscellaneous/code of ordinance violation, released, no bond.
• Rudy R. Borgas, 38, Cameron, non-payment of child support/OAG, in custody, no bond.
• Misty Dawn Amalbert, 32, Cameron, prohibited substance in a correctional facility-alcohol/drug/ phone/tobacco, class C theft ( less than $50), class C theft, in custody on $11,000 bond.
• Rafael V. Perez, 28, San Antonio, OAG commitment/180 days, immigration detainer, in custody, no bond.
• Tristan Ray Beeman, 25, Bartlett, served district commitment.
• Daniel Ray Cain, 27, Rockdale, bond forfeiture/evading arrest with motor vehicle, bond forfeiture/assault causing bodily injury family violence, bond surrender/evading arrestdetention with motor vehicle, bond surrender/assault causing bodily injury, bond surrender/possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), in custody on $132,500 bond.
• Ines Juarez Rangel, 48, Cameron, bail jumping and failure to appear/ possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), bond forfeiture/possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $10,000 bond.
• Rayford Bernard Smith, 46, Cameron, traffic miscellaneous/expired or invalid driver’s license, traffic miscellaneous/failure to appear/bail jumping, traffic miscellaneous/driving while license suspended, traffic miscellaneous, released, no bond.
• Clifford Nelson Locklin Jr., 37, Rockdale, out-of-county/indictment/ engage in organized criminal activity, out-of-county warrant/failure to appear/engage in organized criminal activity, out-0f-county warrant/failure to appear/burglary of building, in custody on $250,000 bond.
• Courtney Nichole Rogers, 20, Rockdale, served county commitment.
• Joe Ramos Jr., 40, Rockdale, served county commitment, public intoxication.
• Bonnie Jean Pesina, 26, Cameron, out- of- county warrant/theft by check ($20 to $500), three outof county warrants/failure to attend school hearing, three out-of-county warrants/parent contribute to nonattendance, in custody on $4,000 bond.
• Juan Carlos Saucedo Jr., 18, Cameron, aggravated sexual assault of child, immigration detainer, released, no bond.
• Darnell Benson Jr., 18, Rockdale, possession of controlled substance (3 to 28 grams), possession of dangerous drug, released on $6,00 bond.
• Charles Avery Dykes, 63, Milano, driving while license invalid with previous conviction, in custody on $1,500 bond.
• Francisco Javier Alzalde, 17, Cameron, bond surrender/possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), in custody on $1,500 bond.
• Steven Wayne Self, 40, Cameron, probation violation/driving while intoxicated (third or more offense), out- of- county warrant/failure to appear (driving while license invalid), out-of-county warrant/failure to appear (child support), in custody on $8,500 bond.
• Humberto Deleon Sr., 45, Rockdale, probation violation/indecency with child, in custody on $50,000 bond.
• Dereck Tremayne Dav id, 17, Rockdale, sexual assault, released on $20,000 bond.
• Mandy Michelle Gibson, 19, A rdmore, Ok lahoma, probation violation/possession of controlled substance (4 to 200 grams), in custody on $50,000 bond.
• Pedro Canizales, 55, Cameron, capias pro fine/expired driver’s license, capias pro fine/failure to maintain financial responsibility, in custody, fined $483.40.
• Corey John Strmiska, 20, Taylor, aggravated assault causing serious bodily injury, released on $10,000 bond.
• Roy Kenneth Wells, 38, Gause, assault causing bodily injury family violence, released on $3,000 bond.
• William Lowell Mason, 56, Winnetka, California, driving while intoxicated, in custody on $1,500 bond.
• Joe Lew is Rangel, 30, Cameron, failure to appear, turned left from wrong lane, fined $807.20 and released.
• Daret Deaundrey Adams, 42, Temple, driving while license invalid, released on $50 bond.
• Dollie Scanlin, 29, Gause, theft of property ($500 to $1,500), released on $2,000 bond.
• Michael Lamont Mayberry, 38, Rockdale, terroristic threat of family/ household, in custody on $3,000 bond.
• Thomas William Wright, 52, Groves, driving while intoxicated/ open alcoholic container, released on $1,500 bond.