MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Mar. 22-28 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket.
Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Jasper Canady England, 39, Cameron, terroristic threat of family/ household, released on $3,000 bond.
• Shaddarwin Shyquann Blaylock, 21, Cameron, driving while license suspended with previous conviction, released on $1,500 bond.
• Theresa Michelle Limon, 30, Lubbock, bench warrants, released, no bond.
• Ruben Vargas, 33, Cameron two counts capias pro fine/no driver’s license, capias pro fine/ failure to appear/bail jumping, in custody, fined $475.80.
• Romand Martinez Rodriguez, 47, Cameron, served county commitment.
• Rashad Cortez Warren, 20, Killeen, bench warrant, bond forefeiture/possession of marijuana, out- of- county warrant/ possesion of marijuana (4 ounces to 5 pounds), released on $35,000 bond.
• Ebodio Manuel Duarte, 18, Buckholts, bond forfeiture/probation violation/assault causing bodily injury family violence, released on $5,000 bond.
• Tristan Ray Beeman, 25, Bartlett, served district commitment.
• Karen Yvette Ellison, 34, Cameron, assault family/household member with previous conviction, released on $15,000 bond.
• Willie Bernard Wells, 31, Cameron, disorderly conduct/ fighting, disorderly conduct/language, in custody, fined $594.
• Rayford Bernard Smith, 46, Cameron, expired or invalid driver’s license, class C failure to appear, driving while license suspended/invalid, failure to maintain financial responsibility, released, no bond.
• Billy James Brock, 57, Cameron, public intoxication (minor third enhanced), in custody on $2,000 bond.
• Ernesto Gonzales, 22, Lexington, out-of-county/probation violation/possession of marijuana (4 ounces to 5 pounds), bond surrender/ possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), in custody on $2,500 bond.
• Kenneth Ray Johnson, 34, Rockdale, manufacture delivery of controlled substance (4 to 200 grams), in custody, no bond.
• Joe Ramos Jr., 40, Rockdale, served county commitment.
• Michael Duana Donaldson, 54, Milano, injury to child bodily injury, released on $25,000 bond.
• Dennis Alan Gundersen, 58, Sand Springs, Oklahoma, driving while intoxicated, released on $2,000 bond.
• Zachary Ryan Shesler, 25, Cameron, assault causing bodily injury, capias pro fine/obscene language, capias pro fine/speeding, capias pro fine/ordinance violation, in custody on $2,500 bond, fined $734.
• Billie Jean Sheppard, 43, Houston, theft of property by check ($20 to $500), in custody on $750 bond.
• Waylon Demorris Maloy, 32, Rockdale, possession of marijuana ( less than two ounces), released on $1,500 bond.
• Kev in Earl Freeman, 45, Cameron, felony probation violation/ fradulent use possession of identifying information, in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Terry Wayne Brown, 47, Lexington, driving while license invalid with previous conviction, released on $1,500 bond.
• Amelia Moncada Morales, 37, Kyle, non-payment of child support/ OAG, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Antonio Vargas Jr., 26, Cameron, two counts traffic miscellaneous/ failure to maintain financial responsibility, class C ordinance violation (Cameron Police Department), released, no bond.
• Cedric Karl Shorter, 48, Pearland, driving while intoxicated, released on $1,500 bond.
• Christopher Mackenzie Lee Wade, 19, Cameron, failure to register as sex offender, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Jeffrey Scott Kuenstler, 24, Rockdale, criminal trespassing, released on $3,500 bond.
• Justin Lee Kuenstler, 21, Rockdale, assault causing bodily injury family violence, criminal mischief ($50 to $500), in custody on $6,000 bond.
• Donald Glen Cavil, 52, Cameron, disorderly conduct, fined $297 and released.
• Dawaina Antionette Mitchell, 34, Rockdale, manufacture delivery of controlled substance (4 to 200 grams), in custody, no bond.