MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from April 5-12 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Wayne Earl Jones, 55, Rockdale, theft of material, 50 percent aluminum, bronze or copper (less than $ 20,000), in custody on $6,000 bond.
• Devon Leon Pankey, 27, Cameron, violation of probation/tampering with evidence, enhanced, in custody on $25,000 bond.
• John R iley Gardner, 64, Rockdale, DWI-second offense, in custody, no bond.
• Roman Martinez Rodriguez, 47, Cameron, served county DWI commitment.
• Tristan Ray Beeman, 25, Bartlett, served district commitment.
• Justin Tiger Thomas, 22, Bryan, bench warrant/aggravated robbery.
• Peter Dudley Gray, 44, Rockdale, serving county commitment.
• Lisa Michelle Lay ne, 33, Cameron, probation violation/ non-payment of child support, released.
• Matthew Sean Seaton, 22, Rogers, probation violation/burglary of a habitation, in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Elgin Ray Marks, 40, Calvert, theft of property ($1,500 to $20,000), released on $7,500 bond.
• Ricky Edward Alvarado, 18, Cameron, public intoxication, possession of drug paraphernalia, fines for disorderly conduct-fighting and no driver’s license, in custody, fined $1,576.20.
• Evan Elon Webber, 23, Cameron, possession of child pornography, two counts, released on $20,000 bond.
• Roosevelt Young Jr., 31, Houston, no driver’s license/failure to display, failure to maintain financial responsibility, released, fined $580.
• Jasper Canady England, 39, Cameron, no driver’s license/ failure to display, failure to maintain financial responsibility, released, fined $578.
• Elva Gloria Vargas, 68, Cameron, injury to a child, released on $15,000 bond.
• Antonio Vargas Jr., 26, Cameron, failure to maintain financial responsibility (two counts), violating ordinance code, released.
• Stephen Louis Binkowski, 59, Cameron, terroristic threat, in released on $1,500 bond.
• Fernando Rangel, 30, Cameron public intoxication, fighting, two outstanding fines, failure to appear and eight traffic offenses, released, in custody on $6,500 bond, fined $890.
• Carl Raymond Stor y, 42, Rockdale, violating occupational license restriction, released on $1,000 bond.
• Akeshie Renee Hemphill, 24, Temple, failure to appear ( bail jumping), 4 counts, two traffic offenses, released on $ 2,000 bond.
• Cherie Denise Kruse, 23, Taylor, possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), in custody on $3,500 bond.
• Dennis Clark, 22, Austin, theft of property ($50 to $500), in custody on $2,000 bond.
• Crystal Margret Cheney, 19, Rockdale, theft of property ($50 to $ 500), released on $ 2,000 bond.
• Xavier Eugene Bethune, 47, Caldwell, assault causes bodily injury/family violence, interfering with an emergency call, in custody, no bond.
One person was held for Bell County during the week.