Indictments target drugs in Rockdale
Five persons were indicted Thursday by a Milam County Grand Jury in connection with last year’s six-month, Rockdalebased drug investigation.
Deputy Sheriff Mike Clore led the investigation which culminated in the arrest of nine persons and discovery of a methamphetamine lab.
Indicted on two counts, of possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram) were:
• Jessica Louise Arbuckle, 31, Wichita Falas (enhanced).
• Michael Wayne Arbuckle, 32, Rockdale.
• Casey McDonald, 29, Caldwell.
• John Lloyd East, 31, Bryan.
• Patrick Vega, 33, Rockdale.
A total of 23 persons were indicted Thursday. Prosecutor Kerry Spears listed others as follows:
• Cynthia Lee Baker, 49, Port L avac a, DW I- t hird or more offense.
• Pamela Kay Ross, 47, Rockdale, aggravated assault with deadly weapon by threat.
• Ricky Lopez, 41, Cameron, sex offender duty to register.
• Randy Rangel, 43, Cameron, sex offender duty to register (enhanced).
• Juan Javier Otero-Ferretis, 31, Rockdale, DWI with passenger under 15.
• Demond Allen White, 29, Houston, possession of a controlled substance (4 to 400 grams).
• Michael Dewayne Donaldson, 55, Milano, injury to a child.
• Sherman Lee Sanchez, 29, Rockdale, assault-family violence (enhanced).
• Vanette Yumon Wilburn, 37, Rockdale, forgery.
• Elgin Ray Marks, 40, Calvert. theft $1,500 to $20,000.
• Rudy Borgas, 39, Cameron, criminal non-support.
• Clinton Caskey Watson, 29, Bremond, possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram).
• Justin Michael Casas, San Antonio, possession of a controlled substance (1 to 4 grams).
• Christopher Mackenzie Lee Wade, 20, Cameron, failure to comply with sex offender registration.
• Bryan Keith Hair, 30, Rockdale, indecency with a child by contact.
• Delmar Lee Parker, 42, Cameron, DWI with passenger under 15 (enhanced).
• Jonah Edward Zamora, 30, Rockdale, possession of marijuana (5 to 50 pounds).
• Colten Reshawn Adams, 21, Georgia, possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram).