MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from May 24-30 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Daniel Way ne Tovar, 27, Rockdale, manufacture delivery sell/possession of controlled substance, bench warrant, in custody on $7,500 bond.
• Theresa Mogavero, 48, Pendleton, bail jumping and failure to appear, bond surrender, released on $10,000 bond.
• Thomas Augustus Robotham, 21, Killeen, probation violation, out-of-county warrant, released, no bond.
• Roman Martinez Rodriguez, 49, Cameron, served county commitment.
• Glen Wayne Jordan, 43, Lexington, bond forfeiture, released on $5,000 bond.
• Antonio Salazar, 49, Cameron, driving while intoxicated (second offense), in custody.
• Willie Trey Olivarri III, 24, Rogers, aggravated assault with deadly weapon, in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Ezequiel Ari Luna, 20, Cameron, failure to appear, fined $397.10 and released.
• Thomas Montalbo, 37, Buckholts, two counts of probation violation, in custody, no bond.
• Jorge Alberto Arvizu-Martinez, 27, Rockdale, driving while license invalid with previous conviction, suspension, false report to police officer/law enforcement employee, immigration detainer, in custody on $3,000 bond.
• Stanley Eugene Davis, 48, Rockdale, terroristic threat of family/household, in custody on $3,500 bond.
• Charles Joseph Koch, 27, Belton, felony probation violation, in custody, no bond.
• John Thomas Fleming, 28, Austin, possession of drug paraphernalia, traffic miscellaneous/ expired driver’s license, in custody, no bond.
• Matthew John Borgas, 24, Cameron, possession of marijuana (less than four ounces butmore than two ounces), released on $2,500 bond.
• Jose Belem Gonzales, 62, Cameron, housed for SAFPF.
• Waynette Dorain York, 47, Temple, driving while intoxicated (third or more offense), released on $10,000 bond.
• Brandon Scott Workmon, 20, Hearne, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $1,500 bond.
• Karen Pyle Spivey, 45, Cameron, serving district commitment.
• Amanda Michelle Campos, 23, Cameron, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), released on $6,000 bond.
• Idris Jakar Chandler, 31, Royse City, possession of drug paraphernalia, released on $1,000 bond.
• Rudy Alfred Longoria, 34, Cedar Creek, assault causing bodily injury family violence, released on $5,000 bond.
• David Jose Euceda Acosta, 30, Cameron, public intoxication, open container, in custody, no bond.
• Gelacio Palomo Garcia, 27, Cameron, public intoxication, open container, in custody, no bond.
• James Edward Collier, 58, Davilla, public intoxication, in custody, no bond.