MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from July 12-18 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket.
Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Carlos Alberto Perez, 35, Cameron, felony probation violation, unlawful restraint, released on $27,500 bond.
• Theodore Robert Larison, 32, Rockdale, assault family/house member impede breath/circulation, in custody on $15,000 bond.
• Thomas Augustus Robotham, 22, Killeen, felony probation violation, in custody, no bond.
• Ines Juarez Rangel, 49, Cameron, served county commitment.
• Sandra Irene Haynes, 50, Cameron, public intoxication, resisting arrest search or transpor t, in custody on $ 2,000 bond.
• Clinton Caskey Watson, 29, Kosse, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), blue warrant/parole violation, bench warrant, in custody on $20,000 bond.
• Chrissy Lynn Davis, 25, Rockdale, serving county commitment.
• Allen Ray Prince, 52, Milano, bond surrender, bench warrant, in custody on $2,500 bond.
• Juan Carlos Cazares-Luciano, 40, Buckholts, serving county commitment.
• Jasper Canady England, 39, Cameron, bond forfeiture, released on $5,000 bond.
• Jessica Louise Arbuckle, 31, Wichita Falls, possession of controlled substance (1 to 4 grams), in custody on $20,000 bond.
• George Harold Grayson, 58, Rockdale, cruelty to livestock animals, released on $3,000 bond.
• Steven Allen Hedding, 43, Rockdale, criminal mischief ($500 to $1,500), in custody on $3,000 bond.
• Laura Ross Mathiews, 39, Cameron, theft of property by check ($20 to $500), released on $500 bond.
• Timothy Micah Bass, 51, Br yan, driv ing while license invalid with previous conviction, released on $2,500 bond.
• Leah Lisa Beran, 32, Thorndale, theft of property ($1,500 to $20,000), out-of-county warrant, released on $5,500 bond.
• James Shackleford Jr., 21, Rogers, theft of property ($50 to $500), released on $1,500 bond.
• Wayne Lavelle Taylor, 39, Cameron, capias pro fine/assault, in custody, fined $643.10.
• Shane Edward Pagel, 29, Harker Heights, driving while license invalid, speeding, fined $267, released.
• Matthew Wade Strain, 39, Rockdale, theft of firearm, in custody on $15,000 bond.