MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Aug. 9- 15 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Charles Ray Porter, 20, Cameron, burglary of building, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Joe Dylan Hernandez, 19, Cameron, failure to register as sex offender, probation violation (sexual assault of a child), in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Ben Ochoa Ramirez, 19, Cameron, bond surrender (riot participation), capias pro fine, disorderly conduct/fighting, released on $3,000 bond, fined $301.60.
• Warren M. Brock, 59, Cameron, bench warrants, in custody.
• Tristan Ray Beeman, 25, Davilla, served district commitment/ injury to a child.
• John L. Robertson, 34, Rockdale, non-payment of child support, in custody on $3,000 bond.
• David Angel Alvarado, 30, Cameron, bond forfeiture/forgery by making, in custody on $35,000 bond.
• Larry Darnell White, 36, Rockdale, interfering with an emergency call, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), in custody on $6,000 bond.
• Kenneth Lee Barker, 44, Rockdale, possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), in custody on $6,000 bond.
• Javier Jaimes Martinez, 32, McDade, forgery of a financial instrument, released on $5,000 bond.
• Brigham Alan Mayfield, 39, China Spring, out of county fugitive/ theft by check, released on $500 bond.
• Robert Lee Lewis, 47, Bryan, non-payment of child support, in custody, no bond.
• Joshua Tomek David, 25, Cameron, aggravated sexual assault of a child, released on $50,000 bond.
• Timothy Wayne Hayes, address unknown, out- of- county theft ($1,500 to $20,000), in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Latarsha Roshea Bryant, 33, Cameron, capias pro fines, disorderly conduct/fighting, theft, failure to maintain financial responsibility, fined $961.80.
• Jamal Durell Williams, 25, Rockdale, manufacture/delivery of a controlled substance (4 to 200 grams), possession of marijuana (less than 2 ounces), in custody on $43,000 bond.
• Rhonda Lynette Bryant, 36, Cameron, theft, capias pro fine, housed for Cameron Police Department, fined $614.
• Harry Dale Smith, 57, driving while license invalid with previous conviction, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Jaime Izaquirre Barron, 44, Cameron, driving while license suspended, capias pro fine/public intoxication, released, fined $397.
• Keandre Jarrad Bynaum, 17, Cameron, capias pro fine/disorderly conduct, released, fined $408.20.
• Pedro Hernandez Rodriguez, 47, Cameron, capias pro fines, failure to maintain financial responsibility, driving while license invalid, released, fined $714.
• Samuel C. Brooks, 45, Cameron, public intoxication, released, fined $564.
• William Michael Rothe, 36, Cameron, assault causes bodily injur y, criminal trespass, in custody on $ 5,000 bond.
• Rasheed Leary Davis, 27, Killeen, out-of-county probation violation/ motion to revoke/burglary of a building, released on $2,500 bond.
• Mstislav Talavera-Karmanov, 26, Belton, out-of-county assault, released on $2,000 bond.