MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Sept. 20-26 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Michael Heath Wright, 39, Cameron, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), tamper/fabricate physical evidence with intent to impair, expired operators license, possession of drug paraphernalia, in custody on $7,500 bond, fined $443.
• John Mark Robinson, 28, Cameron, capias pro fines/public intoxication and open container, in custody, fined $578.
• Roman Manuel Ramos, 18, Rockdale, prohibited substance in correctional facility (alcohol/ drug/phone/tobacco), possession of controlled substance (less than two ounces) in drug free zone, probation violation/ burglary of habitation, in custody on $29,000 bond.
• Ike Antwine Anderson, 36, Hearne, DWI (first of fense), released on $1,500 bond.
• Ivy Marie Alvarado, 24, Buckholts, probation violation/injury to a child/elderly/disabled with intent of bodily injury, released on $20,000 bond.
• Eduardo Vargas, 21, Haltom City, bond forfeiture/driving while license invalid with previous conviction, in custody on $5,000 bond
• Cary Evette Meyer, 42, Rockdale, theft from person, interfering with emergency call, evading arrest or detention, in custody on $11,000 bond.
• Brandon Scott Huff, 26, Temple, served county commitment.
• Cynthia Lee Baker, 49, Buckholts, aggravated assault with deadly weapon, bond surrender/ driving while intoxicated (third or more offense), in custody on $30,000 bond.
• Richard A lan Shafer, 50, Rockdale, assault causing bodily injury family violence, criminal mischief ($ 50 to $ 500), public intoxication, in custody on $5,000 bond, fined $264.
• Carlos Jose Contreras, 18, Rockdale, theft of property ($50 to $ 500), released on $ 2,000 bond.
• Juan Jiminez Villarreal, 32, Davilla, deadly conduct discharge firearm, released on $10,000 bond.
• Rene Lopez Jr., 22, Cameron, probation violation/engaged in organized criminal activity, probation violation/credit card or debit card abuse, in custody, no bond.
• Jonathon Mario Lara, 22, Cameron, capias pro fine/no driver’s license or ID, capias pro fine/failure to maintain financial responsibility, burglary of vehicle, parole violation, in custody on $4,000 bond, fined $881.40.
• Sydnee Brooke Towery, 18, address not listed, forgery of financial instrument, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), bond surrender/possession of controlled substance (less than two ounces), in custody on $12,000 bond.
• Humberto DeLeon Sr., 46, Rockdale, probation violation/ attempted indecency with child, in custody on $50,000 bond.
• Kaden Jontae Ellison, 17, Cameron, disorderly conductlanguage, classroom disruption, in custody, fined $428.
• Tanner Searight, 21, Bedford, possession of marijuana ( less than two ounces), released on $2,000 bond.
• Dakota Michelle Simmons, 19, Plano, two out-of-county warrants/ prostitution, in custody, no bond.