Seven draw terms in 20th District Court
CAMERON—Seven persons were sentenced last week in 20th District Court, according to Prosecutor Kerry Spears who listed case dispositions as follows:
• Clement David Sr., 45, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to assault family violence/enhanced, 10-year prison term probated five years, complete batterer intervention class.
• Cynthia Baker, 50, Buckholts, pleaded guilty to DWI-third or more offense, twoyear prison term. Baker also pleaded guilty to aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and drew a two-year concurrent sentence.
• Calan Joe Benton, 21, Cameron, pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence, three-year deferred adjudication probation.
• Melanie Freeman, 45, Cameron, pleaded guilty to possession of marijuana (4 ounces to 5 pounds), five years deferred adjudication probation, substance abuse evaluation and any recommended treatment.
• John Patrick Clark, 32, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to assault family violence, enhanced, seven years deferred adjudication, take medication as prescribed, batterer’s intervention class.
• Heather Kay Hardin, 29, Thorndale, pleaded guilty to burglary of a habitation, 3- year prison term, $20,844.14 restitution.
• Vanessa Renae Russell, 19, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to credit card abuse, five years deferred adjudication probation, $121.91 restitution.