MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Oct. 25-31 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket.
Charges may change during the process.
A ll persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Billy Joe Pittman, 50, Cameron, non-payment of child support/ Order of Attorney General (OAG), in custody, no bond.
• Randolph Phillip Mayfield, 25, Rockdale, served district commitment.
• Curtis England, 46, Cameron, public intoxication, fined $264 and released.
• Wesley Eugene Parker, 36, Milano, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram) in drug free zone, tamper/fabr icate physical evidence, in custody on $30,000 bond.
• Billy Joe Pittman Jr., 27, Cameron, public intoxication, fined $364 and released.
• T imot hy Ea rl Jones, 31, Cameron, burglary of habitation, parole violation, in custody on $75,000 bond.
• Roger Dale Stoneking, 52, Temple, non-payment of child suppor t/ OAG, in custody on $3,500 bond.
• Jerry Glen Myers Jr., 25, Rockdale, felony probation violation, two counts of bond surrender, in custody on $50,000 bond.
• Anthony Jerome Lattimore, 39, Cameron, manufacture delivery of controlled substance ( less than one gram) in drug free zone, released on $25,000 bond.
• Brandon Keith Hoy t, 32, Rockdale, speeding (20+ over limit) in custody, f ined $491.40.
• Rosie Florence Mowdy, 48, Rockdale, disorderly conduct language, public intoxication, released.
• Jose Reyes Robles-Saucedo, 55, Cameron, class C miscellaneous/ no driver’s license, class C miscellaneous/passed stationary emergency vehicle, fined $567 and released.
• Kimberly Michelle Mitchell, 50, Rockdale, unlaw ful possession of f irearm by felon, released on $15,000 bond.
• Kevin Lamont Whitby, 39, College Station, bond forfeiture, in custody on $3,000 bond.
• William Christopher Wayne Bullock, 22, Gause, indecency with child by sexual contact, in custody on $50,000 bond.
• Dvaughn Andre Wiggins, 23, Cameron, assault causing bodily injury family violence enhanced, in custody on $20,000 bond.
• Amanda Linn Simons, 31, Cameron, secure execution document by deception ($1,500 to $20,000), driving while intoxicated (second offense), released on $10,000 bond.
• Roy Lynn Evan II, 33, Cameron, out- of- county warrant/ non-payment of child support, seven capias pro fines, in custody, fined $2,307.10.
• Stacy Christine Clark, 27, Rockda le, t hef t of proper t y ($ 500 to $ 1,500) enhanced, released on $4,000 bond.
• Rosalinda Vargas Miller, 28, Cameron, class C miscellaneous/ housed for Cameron Police Department/fighting, in custody, no bond.
• Stephanie Rangel, 19, Cameron, class C miscellaneous/ fighting, in custody, no bond.
• Mitchell Hollis Wright, 17, Cameron, burglary of habitat ion, t wo counts of t hef t of property ($1,500 to $20,000), capias pro fine, in custody, no bond.