MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Nov. 15-20 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Winston Loy Woolverton, 31, Rockdale, criminal nonsupport, released on $15,000 bond.
• Damion Damon Taylor, 21, Cameron, manufacture delivery of controlled substance ( less than one gram) in drug free zone, released on $10,000 bond.
• Richard Andrew Garcia, 24, Bartlett, bench warrants, burglary of habitation, in custody, no bond.
• Jason Roger Delong, 31, Cameron, out- of- county warrant, released on $10,000 bond.
• Christopher Michael Sanchez, 24, Rockdale, housed for state jail.
• George Harold Grayson, 60, Rockdale, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), released on $2,500 bond.
• Ronald Erskin Martin, 36, Rockdale, unauthorized use of motor vehicle, protection order violation, two counts of bond surrender, in custody on $15,000 bond.
• Rene Rodriguez Jr., 24, Buckholts, served county commitment.
• Kody Allen Adcox, 18, Cameron, theft ($20 to $500), released on $1,000 bond.
• Jason Daniel Taylor, 20, Bellmead, out-of-county warrant, in custody, no bond.
• Harvey Lewis Locklin, 44, Cameron, assault by contact, fined $117 and released.
• Paul Anthony Billingsley, 35, Cameron, driving while intoxicated (second offense), two traffic miscellaneous charges, possession of drug paraphernalia, fined $328, in custody on $2,500 bond.
• Damyon Dionte Kelley, 19, interfering with emergency call, released on $1,500 bond.
• Devlon Deaqual Johnson, 20, Temple, tampering fabricating physical evidence, possession of controlled substance ( less than 28 grams), possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $11,500 bond.
• Rhonda Michelle Ragsdale, 39, Houston, possession of controlled substance ( less than 28 grams), released on $2,500 bond.
• Jerry Dean Lucero, 41, Rockdale, served weekend commitment.
• Michael Anthony Montoya, 37, Rockdale, class C miscellaneous/ public intoxication, fined $267 and released.
• Robert William Phillips Sr., 40, Rockdale, theft of property ($1,500 to $20,000), released, no bond.
• Robert William Phillips Jr., 19, Milano, theft of property ($1,500 to $20,000), released on $2,500 bond.
• Ian Wade Acord, 18, Taylor, possession of marijuana ( less than two ounces), released on $2,000 bond.