MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Nov. 21-28 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket.
Charges may change during the process. Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Robert Ramirez, 50, Cameron, public intoxication, fined $367 and released.
• Kerry Clay Myers, 55, Rockdale, public intoxication with three prior convictions, in custody on $2,500 bond.
• Jose Refugio Orozco, 40, Cameron, no driver’s license or ID, bond forfeiture, immigration detainer, fined $367, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Juan Antonio Hernandez, 17, Rockdale, theft of property ($50 to $500), in custody on $2,000 bond.
• Brandon Scott Workmon, 20, Hearne, bail jumping and failure to appear, bond forfeiture, outof county warrant, in custody on $29,000 bond.
• Robert Lee Lewis, 47, Bryan, failure to identify fugitive with intent to give false information, driving while license invalid with previous conviction, improper driver’s license for type of vehicle, out- of- county warrant, fined $567, in custody on $7,567 bond.
• Richard A lan Shafer, 50, Rockdale, assault family/household member w it h prev ious conviction, released on $6,000 bond
• Jerry Dean Lucero, 41, Rockdale, ser ved county commitment.
• Richard Dean Franklin, 50, Hubbard, public intoxication, released.
• Patrionia Marie Sanders- Clemons, 18, C ameron, t wo counts of manufacture delivery of controlled substance ( less than one gram) in drug free zone, released on $20,000 bond.
• Terry Lee Gadison, 41, Davilla, two counts of theft of property ($20 to $500), two counts of bond forfeiture, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Amanda Ashley Hernandez, 20, East Bernard, out-of-county warrant, released on $ 2,000 bond.
• Tracy Wayne Williamson, 50, address unknown, public intoxication, in custody, fined $567.
• Shane LaTroy Ewing, 25, Cameron, class C assault, capias pro fine, fined $150, released on $167 bond.
• Amber Lynn Iselt, 18, Lincoln, assault against elderly or disabled individual, released on $3,000 bond.
• Jeremy Gra ha m Ma son, 31, Rockdale, interfering with emergency call, assault of family/ household member with previous conviction, in custody on $23,000 bond.
• Reginal Lance Erving Jr., 23, Austin, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), in custody on $2,000 bond.
• Minerva Tames, 33, Cameron, driving while intoxicated (second offense), driving while license invalid, traffic miscellaneous, open container in motor vehicle, fined $1,134, released on $10,000 bond.
• Angelica Maria Mendez, 35, Houston, violation of protective order, released on $2,500 bond.
• Curtis England, 47, Cameron, criminal trespass, in custody on $2,500 bond.
• Matthew Leigh Martin, 23, College Station, unauthorized use of vehicle, in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Al Jennings Richards, 56, Cameron, parole violation, in custody, no bond.
• Rebecca Ly nne Johnson, 48, Rockdale, theft of property, released on $2,500 bond.
• Diana K ay Johnson, 24 , Rockdale, burglary of habitation, two counts, released on $5,000 bond.