MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Nov. 29-Dec. 5 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change . Persons are presumed innocent until convicted.
• Randy Rangel, 44, Cameron, three counts of non-payment of child support/Order of Attorney General (OAG), in custody on $3,000 bond.
• Jesse Garza, 29, Cameron, driving while intoxicated (first offense), driving while intoxicated/ open alcohol container, evading arrest detention with vehicle with previous conviction or serious bodily injury, driving while license invalid with previous conviction/suspension, in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Stephen Dale Mikeska, 29, Somerville, bond surrender, in custody on $20,000 bond.
• James Edward Collier, 59, Davilla, public intoxication, fined $267 and released.
• Jeromy Dewane Wall, 37, blue warrant, in custody.
• Mercedes Wells, 18, Cameron, two capias pro fines, in custody, fined $1,004.60.
• Patrick Wade Shelton, 19, Rogers, bond surrender, in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Jerry Dean Lucero, 41, Rockdale, ser ved county commitment.
• Frankie Anthony Sanchez Jr., 19, Cameron, criminal mischief ($1,500 to $20,000), in custody, no bond.
• Janice Louise Smith, 20, Milano, four capias pro fines, fined $1,604 and released.
• David Lee Brooks. 51, Cameron, bench warrants, in custody, no bond.
• Dustin Cody Wheeler, 23, Cameron, assault causing bodily injury, released on $ 5,000 bond.
• Darnell Benson Jr., 18, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $2,000 bond.
• Aaron Deshae Sheppard, 18, Rockdale, possession of marijuana ( less than two ounces), released on $2,000 bond.
• Jose Cruz-Rodriguez Casas, 36, Cameron, public intoxication, immigration detainer, indecency with child by sexual contact, fined $564, in custody on $100,000 bond.
• Christopher Paul Deere, 37, Rockdale, non-payment of child support/OAG.
• Raymundo Salazar, 28, Giddings, housed for Texas Department of Criminal Justice, in custody.
• Rosendo Lezo, 37, Cameron, class C miscellaneous/no driver’s license, immigration detainer, in custody, fined $267.
• Daryl Wayne Miles, 45, Caldwell, failure to appear/bail jumping, fined $232.70 and released.
• Norman Duaine Blankenship, 41, Glencoe, Oklahoma, out-ofcounty warrant, in custody, no bond.
• Marina Elena Sanchez, 22, Cameron, two out-of-county warrants, released on $4,500 bond.
• Manuel Antonio Mendoza, 37, Valley Mills, driving while license invalid with previous conviction, immigration detainer, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Dale James Miller, 27, Rockdale, injury to child/elderly/disable with intent to cause bodily injury, in custody on $50,000 bond.
• Albert Frank Matula, 54, Cameron, seven capias pro fines, in custody, fined $2,598.44.
• Natalie Coy Bell, 28, Rockdale, assault causing bodily injury, released on $3,000 bond.
• John Sisk, 17, George West, class C assault, in custody, no bond.
• Dusty Dale Davis, 36, Yantis, driving while intoxicated (second offense), in custody, no bond.