MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Dec. 13-19 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department. Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Marko Darr yl Lew is, 45, Cameron, out-of-county warrant, in custody on $12,500 bond.
• Thomas Stone Hairston, 24, Rockdale, out-of-county warrant, in custody, no bond.
• Samuel Martin Wesson, 27, Lexington, three counts of bond forfeiture, in custody, no bond.
• Adolphus Demone Woods, 49, Cameron, served county commitment.
• Dawaina Antionette Mitchell, 35, Rockdale, public intoxication, fined $267 and released.
• Charles Wayne Thompson Jr., 48, Rockdale, served district commitment.
• Lisa Michelle Layne, 34, Cameron, out-of-county warrant, nonpayment of child support/Order of Attorney General (OAG), in custody on $11,000 bond.
• Reginald Darnell Hamilton, 36, Rockdale, unlawful possession of firearm by felon, manufacture delivery of controlled substance (4 to 200 grams) with intent to deliver in drug free zone, two counts of bond surrender, abandon/endangered child criminal negligence, in custody on $226,000 bond.
• Peter Michael Keyrouz, 18, Bastrop, bond forfeiture, released on $3,000 bond.
• Jerry Dean Lucero, 41, Rockdale, served weekend commitment.
• Janice Louise Smith, 20, Milano, four capias pro fines, in custody, fined $1,604.
• Shunteria Laquan Bryant, 21, Cameron, probation violation, out-of-county warrant, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Brandon Lamont Allen, 29, Dallas, bond forfeiture, failure to appear, out-of-county warrant, released on $10,000 bond.
• Joseph Alfred Kortis, 40, Cameron, tamper fabricate physical evidence with intent to impair, released on $5,000 bond.
• Jeffrey Coleman, 57, Houston, bench warrant/CPS, in custody, no bond.
• Eddie Joseph Tindle, 29, Hearne, housed for state jail.
• Jeanfreau Eugene Strange, 40, Hearne, possession of controlled substance (1 to 4 grams), in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Allen Wayne Hoelscher, 47, Bryan, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $1,500 bond.
• Leland Edwin Lyles, 38, Cameron, driving while license invalid, failure to appear, in custody, fined $794.
• Alswanson Pendleton, 45, Houston, bond forfeiture, released on $5,000 bond.
• Mozell Williams, 22, Rockdale, aggravated assault with deadly weapon, in custody on $20,000 bond.
• Gary Bruce Lawson, 33, Belton, take wildlife resources without consent, released on $5,000 bond.
• Debra Michelle Shiller, 35, Milano, harboring runaway child, released on $2,500 bond.
• Douglas Joshua Ellington, 17, Rockdale, harboring runaway child, released on $2,500 bond.
• Leslie J. Bradshaw, 33, San Angelo, two counts of out- ofcounty bond forfeiture, in custody on $10,000 bond.