Ten draw sentences in 20th District Court
CAMERON—Ten persons were sentenced during the past week in Milam County 20th District Court, according to Prosecutor Kerry Spears, who listed case dispositions as follows:
• Warren Morrell Brock Jr., 60, Cameron, found guilty of aggravated assault on a public servant in a jury trial, five-year, probated, prison term.
• Ethan Sabo, 23, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to a lesser Class A misdemeanor, assault causing bodily injury, one year deferred adjudication probation, have no contact with victim or victim’s family, sentence to run concurrent with modification of probation for criminal mischief ($1,500 to $20,000).
• Waynette Dorian York, 47, Temple, pleaded guilty to DWI-third or more offense, 10-year prison term probated eight years, substance abuse evaluation and any recommended treatment, one-year driver’s license suspension, 10-day county jail term.
• Jaquinton Deandre Whatley, 25, Cameron pleaded guilty to three counts of burglary of a building, enhanced, four-year prison term.
• Donnell Knight, 30, Cameron, pleaded guilty to prohibited substance in a correctional facility, six-year prison term, $140 parole restitution. Knight had his probation revoked and drew a six-year prison term after pleading “true” to violating probation conditions for assault family violence, enhanced.
• Eddie Joseph Tindle, 29, Hearne, drew a six-month state jail term after Judge John Youngblood found he violated probation conditions on an original charge of possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram).
• Antonio Hernandez Sanchez, 29, Cameron, pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), four years deferred adjudication, substance abuse evaluation/treatment, not go onto premises where alcohol is sold, $140 restitution.
• Christopher Dwayne Dickson, 28, Belton, pleaded guilty to theft of property ($1,500 to $20,000), three years deferred adjudication probation, $3,167.54 probation.
• Terayshia Drake, 20, Gause, pleaded guilty to aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, five years deferred adjudication probation.
• K r ist y Gay Brewer, 33, McLennan County, pleaded true to violating probation conditions on an original charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, four-year prison term, $540.50 restitution.