MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Dec. 20-26 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket.
Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Donzel Laquan Young, 19, Cameron, assault causes bodily injury, in custody on $ 2,500 bond.
• Adolphus Demone Woods, 49, Cameron, served county commitment.
• Jason Patrick Allison, 36, Burlington, sexual assault of child, released on $30,000 bond.
• Randy Jean Pratt, 43, Gatesville, out- of- county warrant, released on $10,000 bond.
• Calvon Shadon Henderson, 21, Alpine, bond forfeiture, in custody on $15,000 bond.
• Christopher Anthony Czapla, 22, Bartlett, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $2,000 bond.
• Boie Bruce Hillis, 39, Lexington, bond forfeiture, in custody on $3,000 bond.
• Michael Rangel, 23, Rockdale, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), released on $5,000 bond.
• A manda Mae Smith, 30, Cameron, class C miscellaneous/ language, released.
• Christopher Keith Hempel, 36, Copperas Cove, manufacture delivery of controlled substance (4 to 400 grams), possession of drug paraphernalia, in custody on $20,000 bond, fined $200.
• William Dane Hall, 23, Rockdale, aggravated assault with deadly weapon, in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Tara Daw n Reagans, 47, Rockdale, unauthorized use of vehicle, criminal trespass-habitation/ shelter center, in custody on $8,500 bond.
• Kendra Linell Hancox, 35, Rockdale, theft of property (less than $1,500) with two or more previous convictions, released on $6,000 bond.