MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Dec. 27-Jan. 2 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket.
Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Rafalita Rodriguez French, 54, Cameron, no driver’s license or ID, failure to maintain insurance regulations, open container, in custody, fined $925.
• Chrissy Lynn Davis, 25, Rockdale, driving while license suspended/ invalid, possession/delivery of drug paraphernalia, failure to stop at designated stop point, fined $1,062 and released.
• Wesley Eugene Parker, 36, Milano, housed for treatment center.
• Adolphus Demone Woods, 49, Cameron, served county commitment.
• Matthew Joseph Rowan, 19, Milano, deadly conduct, released on $5,000 bond.
• Berthrum Donnell Everage, 35, Rockdale, probation violation, in custody on $15,000 bond.
• Sandra Prazak Stutts, 49, theft of property by check ($20 to $ 500), released on $1,000 bond.
• Pepper Sue Bowsher, 38, Buckholts, false report to police of f ic er, rele a se d on $ 1,500 bond.
• Leah Christine Elliff, 25, Beaumont, evading arrest detention with vehicle with previous conviction or serious bodily injury, possession of controlled substance (less than 28 grams), in custody on $23,000 bond.
• Terry Lynn Welch, 47, Cameron, assault by threat, fined $267 and released.
• Michael Damond Williams, 38, Rockdale, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), released on $6,000 bond.
• Mark David Ramos, 18, Rockdale, theft of property ($50 to $ 500), in custody on $ 2,000 bond.
• Dallas Brandon Eanes, 26, Cameron, served Order of Attorney General (OAG) commitment.
• Michael Jerome McDowell Jr., 19, Rockdale, criminal mischief ($50 to $500), released on $2,000 bond.
• Tyler Joe Leboeuf, 17, Rockdale, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces) in drug free zone, released on $3,000 bond.
• Lizza Michelle Flores, 22, Rockdale, forgery by passing, in custody on $3,000 bond.
• Trent Donell Mitchell, 23, Rockdale, possession of marijuana (4 ounces to 5 pounds), evading arrest detention, released on $20,000 bond.
• Arthur Leo Moore, 52, Bryan, assault causing bodily injury family violence, in custody on $7,500 bond.
• Glenn Melvin Bichon, 75, Burlington, driving while intoxicated (first offense), released on $1,500 bond.
• Aaron Ray Rodriguez, 18, Cameron, capias pro fine/failure to attend school, bond forfeiture, failure to appear on class C offense, in custody on $3,000 bond, fined $666.
• Donna Jean Sengsouk, 47, Mobile, Alabama, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces) in drug free zone, possession of drug paraphernalia, county ordinance violation/fireworks, city ordinance violation/fireworks.
• Armando Balders-Velazquez, 28, Houston, driving while intoxicated (first offense), immigration detainer, in custody on $1,500.