MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Jan. 10-16 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket.
Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Gabriel Ray Vargas, 34, Cameron, injury to child/elderly/disable with intent to cause bodily injury, two counts of bond forfeiture, bail jumping and failure to appear, three Order of Attorney General (OAG) commitments, in custody on $30,000 bond.
• Joseph Anthony Vega, 29, Buckholts, assault of family/ household member with previous conviction, non-payment of child support/OAG, in custody on $22,500 bond.
• Adolphus Demone Woods, 50, Cameron, served county commitment.
• Larry Morris Sandles Jr., 39, Rockdale, sexual abuse of child continuous: victim under 14, unlawful possession of firearm by felon, tamper/fabricating physical evidence, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), six counts of bond surrender, in custody on $237,500 bond.
• Tiffany Dee-Ann Sadler, 35, Cameron, housed for Intermediate Sanctioned Facility (ISF).
• Douglas Joshua Ellington, 17, Rockdale, parole violation/TYC, bond surrender, in custody on $2,500 bond.
• Clifford Craig Wallace, 61, Rockdale, non-payment of child support/OAG/motion to revoke community supervision, released on $3,000 bond.
• Scott Lee Lagrone, 34, Rye, probation violation, parole violation, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Tiffany Gladys Johnson, 23, Rockdale, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $1,000 bond.
• Waylon Demorris Maloy, 32, Darrouzett, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram) in drug free zone, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces) in drug free zone, bond forfeiture, in custody on $15,000 bond.
• Korey James Boothe, 22, Thorndale, possession of marijuana ( less than two ounces), intoxicated assault with vehicle causing serious bodily injury, released on $11,500 bond.
• Melisa Lynette Day, 21, Rockdale, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), released on $1,500 bond.
• Jamelle Shaquil Rasberry, 20, Fort Worth, bond forfeiture, released on $3,000 bond.
• Melvin Gerhardt Miller Jr., 31, Rockdale, theft of property ($50 to $500), released on $1,500 bond.
• Lynn Deandre Boyd, 36, Rockdale, bench warrant, in custody, no bond.
• Anna Christina Luna, 25, Rockdale, out-of-county warrant, capias pro fine, in custody on $1,500 bond, fined $355.
• Veronica Luna, 23, Rockdale, out-of-court warrant, released on $2,500 bond.
• Ladarrell Dwayne Wallace, 34, Rockdale, failure to register as sex offender, released on $10,000 bond.
• Michael Damond Williams, 38, Rockdale, tampering with oil/gas rights without written authority, released on $10,000 bond.
• Juan Carlos Aguilar, 26, Fort Hood, driving while license suspended/ invalid, friend $397 and released.
• Taylor Renne Porter, 19, Rockdale, theft of property ($50 to $500), out-of-county warrant, in custody on $12,000 bond.
• Melvin Gerhardt Miller Jr., 31, Rockdale, credit card or debit card abuse, released on $6,000 bond.
• Metria Michelle Cordova, 34, Austin, out-of-county warrant, released on $500 bond.
• Lin Collier Perry, 37, Rockdale, driving while intoxicated, released on $1,500 bond.
• Melissa Revilla, 45, Rockdale, assault causing bodily injury family violence, in custody on $2,500 bond.
• Angelica Marie Salazar, 26, Cameron, failure to appear, failure to maintain financial responsibility, failure to appear, expired motor vehicle inspection, fined $941.20 and released.