MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Jan. 31-Feb. 6 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Jennifer Marie Montelongo, 28, Rockdale, possession of marijuana (4 ounces to 5 pounds), released on $3,500 bond.
• Rox Jameson Dawes, 25, Austin, DWI-third or more offense, driving while license invalid, released on $21,500 bond.
• Adolphus Demone Woods, 50, Cameron, county commitments for evading arrest/detention, possession of dangerous drug, possession of marijuana (less than 2 ounces, two counts), possession of a controlled substance (3 to 28 grams).
• Jaron Wells, 25, Grand Prairie, motion to proceed on probation violation/attempted possession of a controlled substance, in custody on $30,000 bond.
• S er g io A lon z o, 20, B en Arnold, theft of property ($50 to $ 500), released on $1,500 bond.
• Rachel Elizabeth Stevenson, 20, Milano, hindering apprehension or prosecution/motion to proceed, released on $5,000 bond..
• Kasey Alan Tooley, 23, Austin, possession of marijuana (less than 2 ounces), released on $2,000 bond.
• Ernest Terrell Bynaum, 32, Cameron, no driver’s license or ID, two counts; disregarding stop sign, failure to maintain insurance regulations, in custody, fined $1,142.
• Amanda Linn Simons, 31, Pf lugerville, DWI- second offense/county commitment.
• Ignacio Manuel Saucedo, 17, Cameron, capias pro fines for no driver’s license or ID, disorderly conduct or abuse/threaten, public intoxication and disruption of school class, in custody, fined $935.10.
• Deway ne A lber t Bounds, 44, Taylor, forgery of a financial instrument, released on $5,000 bond.
• Michelle Lee Downey, 34, Taylor, false report to police officer/ law enforcement employee, released on $1,500 bond.
• Laura Renee Huer ta, 18, Cameron, capias pro fines for theft, disorderly conduct/fighting, released, fined $255.30.
• John D. Johnson, 31. Rockdale, housed for state jail.
• Jaime Izaquirre Barron, 44, Cameron, DWI-third or more offense, immigration detainer.
• Kenneth Dale Wehunt, 34, Burlington, sexual assault of a child, in custody on $40,000 bond.
• Laroy Antoine Booze, 29, Cameron, six traffic offenses, released, fined $2,025.
• Allen John Hill, 22, Round Rock, driving while license suspended/ invalid, released on $1,500 bond.
• Robert Lee Goodlett, 46, Rockdale, assault causes bodily/ family v iolence, released on $2,500 bond.
• Chon Montelongo, 37, Rockdale, possession of marijuana (4 ounces to 5 pounds), released on $3,500 bond.
• Don Randal Roberson Sr., 73, Thorndale, terroristic threat, released on $1,500 bond.
• Dennis James Kist, 23, Okeana, Ohio, out- of- count y criminal mischief, transferred to other jurisdiction.
• Patrick Ryan Feltz, 26, Cameron, DWI-second offense, driving with license suspended with previous conviction, in custody on $4,500 bond.
• Sylvester Kendre Brow n, 23, Harker Heights, manufacture/ deliver y of a controlled substance 200 to 400 grams), in custody on $100,000 bond.
• Dvaughn Andre Wiggins, 23, Cameron, assault on a family/ household member with previous conviction, possession of marijuana (less than 2 ounces) in a drug-free zone, in custody, no bond.
• Adam R angel, 24 , Cameron, seven capias pro fines for disorderly conduct (obscene language), possession, purchase or use of tobacco by a minor, public intoxication, violation of promise to appear, possession of drug paraphernalia, in custody, fined $2,390.
• S er g io A lon z o, 20, B en Arnold, theft of property ($1,500 to $ 20,000), i n cu stody on $15,000 bond.