MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Feb. 14-20 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Benjamin Burchell Button, 22, Buckholts, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), in custody on $2,000 bond.
• Shannon Edward Varner, 29, Cameron, evading arrest detention, public intoxication, in custody on $2,000 bond, fined $264.
• William Thomas Dunson IV, 40, Copperas Cove, served county commitment.
• Adolphus Demone Woods, 50, Cameron, served county commitment.
• Diana Maire Aldama, 37, Rockdale, served county commitment.
• Stephanie Rangel, 19, Cameron, capias pro fine, released, fined $250.
• Dustin Cody Wheeler, 23, Cameron, class C miscellaneous, aggravated robbery, in custody on $75,000 bond, fined $264.
• Blanca Angelica Aldama, 20, Rockdale, probation violation, in custody on $2,500 bond.
• Bens Farel, 29, Copperas Cove, outof county warrant, released on $5,000 bond.
• Roger Ray Morris, 52, Cameron, public intoxication, open container, released, fined $528.
• Charles Ervin Cashaw, 46, Harker Heights, burglary of building, in custody on $6,000 bond.
• Curtis Wayne Huddleston, 36, Milano, evading arrest detention with previous conviction, released on $10,000 bond.
• Thelma Rae Rider, 54, Cameron, sale to minors- alcohol, released on $1,500 bond.
• Jimmie Allen, 62, Gatesville, criminal trespass, released on $500 bond.
• Gregory Lee Kelm, 37, Coupland, Order of Attorney General (OAG) commitment, in custody, no bond.
• Jonathan Lamar Baker, 22, Austin, non- payment of child support/OAG, in custody, no bond.
• Raul Hernandez Jr., 23, Buckholts, probation violation, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Dallas Britt Montoya, 32, Rockdale, driving while intoxicated, released on $3,000 bond.
• Felix Lopez- Reyes, 33, Cameron, driving while intoxicated (second offense), immigration detainer, in custody on $2,000 bond.
• Jose Aguirre Castillo, 36, Cameron, driving while intoxicated, immigration detainer, released on $500 bond.
• Justice Cory Eakins, 21, Cypress, public intoxication, released, fined $267.
• Narayana Bhattathiry, 68, Temple, driving while intoxicated, released on $1,500 bond.
• Ronald Erskine Martin, 36, Rockdale, assault causing bodily injury, resisting arrest search or transport, released on $6,000 bond.
• Samuel Garcia Jr., 46, Rosebud, class C assault, in custody, no bond.
• Marco Antonio Herrera, 35, McAllen, assault causing bodily injury, resisting arrest search or transport, released on $6,000 bond.
• Albert Borgas, 50, Cameron, expired or invalid driver’s license, failure to maintain financial responsibility, open container, in custody, fined $1,072.30.