MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from March 6-12 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Jesse Garza Taylor, 22, Rockdale, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), out-ofcounty possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $4,000 bond.
• Kim Dianna Fields, 42, Cameron, theft of property by check ($20 to $500), released on $500 bond.
• Ike Antwine Anderson, 37, Hearne, housed for treatment center.
• Randolph Phillip Mayfield, 25, Rockdale, housed for Intermediate Sanctioned Facility, burglary of building, motion to proceed on probation violation, in custody on $20,000 bond.
• Augustin Ramirez, 27, Cameron, 11 misdemeanor offenses ranging from traffic charges to bail jumping, in custody, fined $3,540.10.
• Octaviano Arratia Salomon Jr., 29, Cameron, assault of family/ household member, four capias pro fined, released on $10,000 bond, fined $2,038.50.
• Phillip Anthony Suarez, 22, Austin, bond forfeiture on possession of a controlled substance (4 to 400 grams) charge, released on $60,000 bond.
• Tyrone Aramond Jackson, 33, Cameron, manufacture/delivery of a controlled substance (less than one gram) in a drug-free zone, non-payment of child support, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Adolphus Demone Woods, 50, Cameron, served county commitment on five charges.
• Vincent Tyron Taylor, public intoxication, in custody, fined $564.
• Reba Dusek Aguirre, 50, Rockdale, criminal trespass, in custody on $2,000 bond.
• Rene Rodriguez Jr., 25, Buckholts, served county DWI commitment.
• Christopher Ray Lopez, 25, Cameron, motion to proceed with probation violation, original charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, released on $15,000 bond.
• Tyler Marshall Hogue, 21, Houston, motion to proceed with probation violation, original charge of possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Frank Hernendez Barron, 26, Taylor, motion to revoke/criminal non-support, in custody on $2,000 bond.
• Dalton Morgan, 31, Tyler, motion to revoke on possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), two counts, in custody, no bond.
• Jeffrey Scott Nieto, 27, Rockdale, assault against elderly or disabled individual, released on $3,000 bond.
• Edward Jay Herrera, 41, Rockdale, served weekend commitment for indecency with a child/sexual contact.
• Anita Renee Benton, 36, Burlington, assault, released, fined $528.
• Veronica Nicole Olivarri, 20, Cameron assault causes bodily injury/family violence, released on $2,000 bond.
• Sonia Mae Mendez, 39, Rockdale, motion to revoke/DWI, two traffic offenses, in custody on $6,500 bond, fined $825.
• Brandon Nicholas Vega, 20, Thrall, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), possession of drug paraphernalia, released on $1,500 bond.
• Cassey Penney Wells, 24, Rockdale, assault causes bodily injury, released on $3,000 bond.
• Bennie Don Myers, 39, Plainview, out-of-state probation violations on original charges of terroristic threat, battery and cruelty to children.
• Deborah Hamilton, 54, Buckholts, interfering with police services, animal injury, in custody.
• Cardell Lee Christian, 25, Houston, motion to revoke probation for possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), outof county driving while license invalid with previous conviction, in custody, no bond.