MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from March 13-19 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Christopher Lee Moore, 25, Thorndale, theft of property ($20 to $500) by check; motion to revoke probation/probation violation, in custody on $2,000 bond,
• Billy Eugene Goodman, 41, Rockdale, disorderly conductdischarging displaying firearm, released on $2,000 bond.
• Vincent Rashun Bynaum, 36, Cameron, unlawfully carrying weapon, in custody.
• Kerry Clay Myers, 56, Rockdale, public intoxication with prior convictions, in custody on $3,000 bond.
• Nicholas Elias Lopez, 20, Cameron, public intoxication, three capias pro fines, in custody, fined $1,415.
• Amanda Melton, 29, Cameron, served county commitment.
• Marvin Kenneth Keith III, 32, Cameron, failure to identify, giving false/fictitious information, in custody on $1,500 bond.
• William Ester Wells, 28, Cameron, served county commitment for assault causes bodily injury.
• Santos Fuentes, 35, Canyon, parole violation, in custody.
• Scott Randall Patranella, 21, Rockdale, injury to child/ elderly/disabled with intentional bodily injury, released on $8,000 bond.
• Melv in E lv in Birch, 25 , Davilla, unauthorized use of vehicle, released.
• Travis Edward Paul, 28, Wesson, Mississippi, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $2,000 bond.
• Melissa Amy Llanas, 18, Rockdale, out-of-county assault causes bodily injury, family violence, released on $2,500 bond.
• Terry Linn Farr, 54, Rockdale, DWI-first offense, released on $1,000 bond.
• Louise Gore Grose, 69, Austin, DWI/open alcohol container, released on $1,000 bond.
• Pedro Antonio Fernandez, 45, Cameron, DWI-first offense, released on $1,500 bond.
• Chad Everette Stafford, 19, Lott, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving while license invalid, in custody.