MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from March 27-April 2 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process. Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Justin Howard, 23, Lexington, injury elderly person with intent to cause bodily injury, in custody on 20,000 bond.
• James Shackleford Jr., 23, Rogers, housed for Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ).
• Kelly Ryan Wallace, 42, Austin, bond surrender, parole violation, in custody, no bond.
• Curtis Wayne Huddleston, 36, Milano, aggravated assault with deadly weapon, evading arrest detention with previous conviction (enhanced), bond surrender, in custody on $40,000 bond.
• James Clinton Carpenter, 38, Kyle, probation violation, in custody, no bond.
• Matthew Wayne Mauldin, 22, Milano, sexual assault of child, in custody on $20,000 bond.
• Brittany Dawn Smith, 21, Rockdale, housed for Intermediate Sanctioned Facility (ISF), bond surrender, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Jon Pierrie Taylor, 28, Dallas, non-payment of child support/ Order of Attorney General (OAG), released.
• Dustin Ray Fenley, 21, Rockdale, bond forfeiture, in custody on $3,000 bond.
• Michael John Allen, 20, Killeen, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), possession of drug paraphernalia, fined $367, released on $1,500 bond.
• Anderson Lamar Driver, 21, Houston, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), possession of drug paraphernalia, fined $367, released on $1,500 bond.
• Matthew Gene Horton, 24, Cameron, driving while intoxicated (first offense), released on $1,500 bond.
• Kawana Lashae Smith, 28, Cameron, public intoxication, fined $264, released.
• Zyandria Shardre Williams, 24, Conroe, prohibited substance in correctional facility-alcohol/ drug/phone/tabacco, possession of controlled substance (less than 28 grams), failure to identify fugitive with intent to give false information, out-of-county warrant, in custody, $76,000 bond.
• Clinton Lee Barnett, 46, Granger, burglary of building, released on $15,000 bond.
• Joshua Aaron Barnett, 21, Granger, burglary of habitation, in custody on $15,000 bond.
• Javier Lucio Martinez, 41, Cameron, tampering/fabricating physical ev idence, abandon/ endanger child criminal negligence, unlawful carrying weapon in weapons free zone, deadly conduct, public intoxication, immigration detainer, fined $264, in custody on $55,000 bond.
• Willie Louis New ton, 51, Caldwell, aggravated assault with deadly weapon, in custody on $30,000 bond.
• John Henr y Delaney III, 19, Harker Heights, two out-ofcounty warrants, in custody, no bond.