Nine draw district court terms
CAMERON—Nine persons drew terms last week in 20th District Court, according to Prosecutor Kerry Spears, who listed case dispositions as follows:
• Derrick Blaine Totty, 22, Oklahoma made an open plea to the court on a Nocturnal Festrelated charge of possession of a controlled substance.
Judge John Youngblood assessed five years deferred adjudication with standard conditions of probation including weekly probation reporting, monthly urine analysis testing, monthly drug counseling, $140 restitution and serve 10 days in the Milam County Jail on weekends.
• Scott Randall Patranella, 21, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to injury to a child, five years deferred adjudication probation, 120 hours community service, CPS-required counseling and treatment.
• Carlton Layne Cunningham, 52, Cameron, made an open plea to the court on a charge of theft ( less than $1,500) with prior convictions, six-month state jail term.
• Tracy Ann Hochstedler, 35, Rogers, pleaded guilty to obtaining prescription by fraud, twoyear prison term.
• Charles Ervin Cashaw, 46, Harker Heights, pleaded guilty to burglary of a building, two-year state jail term probated five years, $100 restitution.
• Kendra Linell Hancox, 36, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to theft under $1,500 with prior conviction, two-year, probated state jail term, standard probation conditions including completion of theft aversion classes, $500 fine.
• Joseph Alfred Kortis, 40, Cameron, pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence, three years deferred adjudication probation, substance abuse evaluation, $1,500 fine.
• Justin Talon Mansell, 22, Austin, pleaded guilty to forgery of a government document, six years deferred adjudication probation, $2 restitution.
• Jessica Louise Arbuckle, 31, Wichita Falls, pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), two counts, and failure to appear-bail jumping, three five-year prison sentences, $140 restitution. The sentences will run concurrently.