Five draw sentences in 20th District Court
CAMERON—Five persons drew sentences during the past week in 20th District Court, according to Prosecutor Kerry Spears, who listed case dispositions as follows:
• Felishia Camilerri, 20, Oglesby, pleaded guilty to indecency with a child by exposure, three years deferred adjudication probation with standard conditions of probation.
• Robert Valencia Gallardo IV, 23, Pflugervillle, pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), three years deferred adjudication probation, standard conditions of probation including substance abuse evaluation and any recommended treatment, $140 restitution.
• Tomas Carlos Canizales, 24, Cameron, pleaded “true” to violating condition of probation on motion to proceed on an original conviction of engaging in organized criminal activity, two-year state jail term probated four years with standard conditions of probation.
• Nemesio Silva Reyes, 42, Cameron, pleaded true to violating probation conditions on an original conviction of driving while intoxicated (DWI)-third or more offense, probation revoked and Reyes sentenced to a four-year prison term.
• Fernando Rangel, 31, Cameron pleaded guilty to delivery of a controlled substance (less than one gram), 10-month state jail term, $140 restitution.