Richter, Irwin top THS graduates for 2012
Counselor Deborah Blazier said the two will deliver addresses during commencement exercises set for 8 p.m. Friday, June 1 at Bulldog Stadium.
Richter, son of Scott and Susie Richter, compiled a grade point average of 105.903 during high school. He plans to attend Texas A&M University and major in business.
Irwin, who also plans to attend Midwestern State University and become a registered nurse, compiled a 100.968 GPA. He is the son of Marty and Stacy Irwin.
Blazier listed other honor graduates as follows:
• Lisa Ann Wuensche, 100.514, daughter of Karl and Sherr y Wuensche.
• Matthew Dillon Larkin, 100.5, son of Jack and Robbin Larkin.
• Yuliana Hernandez, 100.065, daughter of Francisco and Martha Hernandez.
• Haley B. Sweet, 99.063, daughter of Paul and Angela Sweet.
• Colton James Youngblood, 95.393, son of James and Janna Youngblood.
• Kaitlyn Cooper Bransom, 92.429, daughter of Bill and Kelly Bransom.
• Jamie Elizabeth Br ymer, 91.923, daughter of James and Kelly Brymer.
• Tyler Lea Miller, 91.0, son of Jayson and Laura Miller.
• DesaRae Nicole Shane, 90.767, daughter of Alan and Melinda Schneider.
• Jacob Kevin Kiesling, 89.885, son of Kevin and Carrie Kiesling.
• Cara Leigh Goetz, 89.75, daughter of David and Theresia Goetz.
• Katherine Nicole O’Brien, 89.593, daughter of Rona ld O’Brien and Courtney Hislop.