MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from May 22-28 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Amanda Lee Fisher, 34, Rockdale, resisting arrest/search/ transport, in custody on $3,000 bond.
• Angel Montalbo Hernandez, 23, Buckholts, served district commitment.
• Kerry Clay Myers, 56, Rockdale, public intoxication with three prior convictions, in custody on $3,000 bond.
• Willie Trey Olivarri III, 25, Rogers, served district commitment.
• Dylon Wayne Caf fey, 20, Rockdale, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), in custody on $8,000 bond.
• Andrew Marcus Grey, 24, Humble, bond forfeiture, original charge of possession/use of inhale/ingest volatile chemical, immigration detainer, in custody on $3,000 bond.
• Rhonda Lynette Bryant, 38, Cameron, driving while intoxicated/ open alcohol container, in custody, no bond.
• Jose Ruelas Jr., 18, Rockdale, burglary of habitation with commission of an assault, in custody on $50,000 bond.
• Brian Christopher Dawson, 36, Cameron, ser ved district commitment.
• Carmen Lopez, assault causing bodily injury, criminal trespass, released on $5,000 bond.
• Bradley Keaton Hilbers, 29, Rockdale, probation violation, original charge burglary of habitation, in custody, no bond.
• Chad Lee Stanford, 35, Cameron, two counts of failure to appear/bail jumping, ran stop sign, violate promise to appear, failure to maintain financial responsibility, speeding over 20 MPH (56 MPH in a 35 MPH zone), fined $1,906, in custody.
• Shannon Tyrone Webber, 26, Cameron, served district commitment.
• Justin Adam Welsh, 21, Galveston, served district commitment.
• Quenton Cornelius Henderson, 32, Bryan, non-payment of child support/Order of Attorney General (OAG), in custody, no bond.
• Tawanna Menyone Teamer, 27, Copperas Cove, probation violation, original charge driving while intoxicated/open alcohol container, in custody, no bond.
• Star Donnielle Nason, 32, Cameron, class C assault, fined $500 and released.
• Othell Almon Gonzales, 25, Cameron, assault by contact, fined $264 and released.
• Tanner Austin Hancock, 22, Euless, out-of-state warrant/driving under influence, released, no bond.
• Sedderick Ezell Alcorn, 27, Rockdale, burglary of habitation with intent to commit other felony, in custody, no bond.
• Jeremiah Jermaine Covington, 28, Sparks, Georgia, outof county warrant/probation violation (cocaine possession), in custody, no bond.
• Markus Dewayne Bennett, 35, Houston, evading arrest detention with vehicle, released on $6,000 bond.
• Liliana Maldonado, 28, Tatum, purchase/furnish alcohol to a minor, released on $3,000 bond.
• Martin James Dehlinger, 21, Seabrook, out-of-county warrant/ probation violation (possession of marijuana/less than two ounces), released on $2,000 bond.
• Adolph Morgan Kurtz, 34, Robinson, disorderly conduct (discharge/display f irearm), released on $2,000 bond.
• Manuel Carrizales, 30, Houston, public intoxication, fined $367 and released.
• Jose Salazar, 55, Houston, public intoxication, fined $367 and released.
• Lafayette Leviticus Morrison, 31, Cameron, ran stop sign, fined $210.60 and released.
• Tiiwanecia Nicole Ellison, 28, Cameron, class C miscellaneous/ failure to maintain financial responsibility, class C miscellaneous/ failure to appear, in custody, no bond.
• Benny Earl Green, 35, Rockdale, parole violation, in custody, no bond.
There were also seven prisoners housed for Coryell County .