Ten draw sentences in district court action
CAMERON—Ten persons were sentenced last week in 20th District Court action, according to Prosecutor Kerry Spears, who listed case dispositions as follows:
• Jerry Glen Myers Jr., 25, Rockdale, pleaded “true” to violating probation conditions on an original offense of prohibited substance in a correctional facility, fiveyear prison term. Myers also pleaded guilty to delivery of marijuana (one-fourth ounce to 5 pounds) and drew a concurrent twoyear sentence, plus $300 restitution.
• Mark Anthony DeLong, 53, Cameron, pleaded guilty to a lesser included offense of sexual assault, nine-year prison term.
• Stacey Michelle David, 45, Rockdale, pleaded “ t r ue” to v iolat ing probat ion conditions on an original offense of theft (less than $1,500) with prior conviction, 12-month state jail term.
• Tyrone Aramond Jackson, 34, Cameron, pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), nine-month state jail term, $140 restitution.
• Gabriel Ray Vargas, 34, Temple, pleaded guilty to evading arrest with a motor vehicle, nine-month state jail term.
• Gary Wayne Small, 24, Bartlett, pleaded guilty to criminal mischief ($1,500 to $20,000), five years deferred adjudication probation, $4,390.93 restitution.
• Cynthia Marie Montelongo, 30, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to burglary of a habitation, four-year prison term, $1,035 parole restitution.
• Ramona Rachel Chism, 36, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), two years deferred adjudication probation, substance abuse evaluation and any recommended treatment.
• Gregory Adams, 47, Cameron, pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated-third or more offense, five-year prison term to run concurrent with a Coryell County sentence.
• Damon Lynn Snipes, 42, Waco, pleaded true to violating probation conditions on an original conviction of theft ($1,500 to $20,000) from elderly, four-year prison term, $1,250 parole restitution.