Twelve draw terms in 20th District Court
CAMERON—Twelve persons were sentenced during the past two weeks in 20th District Court, according to Prosecutor Kerry Spears.
She listed case dispositions as follows:
• Andrew Calvin Moore, 37, Cameron, drew a five-year prison term after a finding of “true” to violating probation conditions on an original conviction of sexual assault.
• Silvino Castillo, 30, Houston, pleaded true to violating probation conditions on an original conviction of burglary of a building, 15-month state jail term.
• Lorie Miller, 37, Rockdale pleaded true to violating probation conditions on an original charge of possession of a controlled substance, to turn herself in on July 13 and serve a 12- month state jail term.
• Bradley Keaton Hilbers, 30, Rockdale, pleaded true to violating probation conditions on an original charge of burglary of habitation, four-year prison term.
• Reginal Frank Nelson, 37, Temple, pleaded guilty to attempted assault causes bodily injury/family violence, two-year state jail term probated five years, complete batterer’s intervention classes.
• Sammy Moreno Salazar, 50, Cameron, pleaded guilty to aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, two-year prison term.
• Dewaye Bounds, 44, Taylor, pleaded guilty to forgery of financial instrument by passing, nine-month state jail term.
• Denise Marie Pelzel, 30, Marlin, pleaded guilty to unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, four-year prison term, to run concurrently with any parole violation.
• Zyandria Shardre Williams, 24, Conroe, pleaded guilty to a lesser included offense, attempted prohibited substance in a correctional facility, six-month state jail term.
• Shirley Ward, 57, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to theft ($1,500 to $20,000), two-year state jail term probated four years, $1,830 restitution ordered not to work with the elderly.
• Shane Latroy Ew ing, 25, Cameron, pleaded guilty to possession of controlled substance (less than one gram) in a drugfree zone, four years deferred adjudication probation, $1,500 fine, $2,980.77 restitution.
• Cody Lee Horelica, 27, Cameron, pleaded guilty to aggravated sexual assault of a child, 10 years deferred adjudication probation, sex offender probation.