MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from July 2-9 from
the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged
with offenses through the county jail
docket. Charges may change during the
Persons are presumed innocent until
convicted in a court of law.
• Kerry Clay Myers, 56, Rockdale,
public intoxication with three prior convictions, in custody on $3,000 bond.
• Arnulfo Perez, 30, Harker Heights,
class C miscellaneous/public intoxication,
fined $564 and released.
• Tiffany Leah Whited, 24, Thorndale,
probation violation, original charge theft
of property by check ($20 to $500), in
custody on $5,000 bond.
• Crystal Kay Nelson, 39, Copperas
Cove, driving while intoxicated, possession of dangerous drug, possession
of controlled substance (less than 28
grams), released on $11,000 bond.
• Cindi Parker, 21, Thorndale, possession of controlled substance (less than
one gram), released on $4,000 bond.
• Miguel Angel Gallegos, 33, Cameron,
driving while intoxicated, released on
• Lori Trevino Lewis, 28, Cameron,
capias pro fine/theft, capias pro fine/
defective tail lamp, fined $ 575 and
• Carlos Oswaldo Hutchinson, 29,
League City, driving while license suspended/ invalid, class C miscellaneous/
failure to maintain financial responsibility,
fined $711.10 and released.
• James Osburn Blackmon, 57, Buckholts, tampering with government record,
released on $2,500 bond.
• Christopher Allen North, 28, Buckholts, out-of-county warrant/possession
of controlled substance (1 to 4 grams),
• Leroy Steamer, 62, Calvert, non-payment of child support/Order of Attorney
General (OAG), in custody on $ 500
• Yusef Jamal Walton, 30, Rockdale,
blue warrant, in custody, no bond.
• Michael Christopher Locklin, 40,
Caldwell, aggravated assault causing
serious bodily injur y, in custody on
• Dusty Dawn Evans-Morin, 37, Rockdale, credit card or debit card abuse,
released on $6,000 bond.
• Diana Marie Aldama, 38, Rockdale, resisting arrest/search/transport,
released on $3,000 bond.
• James Carroll, 20, Gause, criminal
trespass, in custody, no bond.
• Hubert Edmondson, 61, Cameron,
probation violation, original charge driving
while intoxicated (third or more offense),
in custody, no bond.
• Christopher Aaron Crum, 29, Rockdale, possession of controlled substance
(1 to 4 grams), out-of-county warrant/
failure to identify fugitive with intent to
give false information, in custody on
• Terry Joseph Sider Sr., 57, Rockdale,
probation violation, original charge retaliation/ verbal threat, in custody, no bond.
• Tony Franklin Estes, 17, Hearne,
theft of property ($500 to $1,500), in
custody, no bond.
• Robert Lee Monroe, 29, College
Station, driving while license invalid with
previous conviction/suspension, accident
involving damage to vehicle (more than
$200), in custody, no bond.
• Jeffrey Scott Kuenstler, 25, Rockdale,
assault family/house member impeding
breath/circulation, bond surrender/
aggravated assault with deadly weapon,
bond surrender/criminal trespass, bond
surrender/assault causing bodily injury,
in custody on $16,000 bond.
• Edward Jay Herrera, 42, Rockdale,
served district commitment.
There were also two prisoners housed
for Coryell County in the Milam Cunty Jail
during the week.