Milam County Jail Log
Here is the jail log from Aug. 14-20 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Karen Lenise Moore, 48, Rockdale, probation violation/ driving while intoxicated (third or more offense), unauthorized use of vehicle, credit/debit card abuse of elderly, in custody on $30,000 bond.
• Amanda Lee Fisher, 34, Rockdale, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), in custody on $6,000 bond.
• Travis William Hauk, 25, Cameron, capias pro fine/possession of drug paraphernalia, capias pro fine/driving while license invalid, two counts of criminal trespass, fined $1,379.30, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Detorious Deantrae Anderson, 28, Cameron, abandon/endanger child criminal neglect, manufacture/ delivery of controlled substance (4 to 200 grams), parole violation, in custody on $60,000 bond.
• Anthony Ray Basquez, 25, Thorndale, bond for feiture/ terroristic threat, released on $3,000 bond.
• Melisa Lynette Day, 21, Rockdale, assault causing bodily injury, released on $3,000 bond.
• Madison Luke Orsag, 19, Cameron, theft of property ($50 to $500), released on $3,000 bond.
• Chad Lee Stanford, 35, Cameron, assault by contact, fined $267 and released.
• Jeffrey Scott Kuenstler, 25, Rockdale, bond violation/protective order, released on $4,000 bond.
• Ruben Medellin Jr., 47, San Marcos, forger y of f inancial instrument, engaged in organized criminal activity, failure to identify fugitive from justice, 27 out-of-county charges, in custody on $235,800 bond.
• Stephen Cortinas, 19, Rockdale, manufacture/delivery of controlled substance (4 to 200 grams), in custody on $50,000 bond.
• Lorina G. Ramirez, 24, Austin, manufacture/deliver y of controlled substance (4 to 200 grams), released on $50,000 bond.
• Emily Aguilar, 18, Austin, manufacture/delivery of controlled substance (4 to 200 grams), in custody on $50,000 bond.
• Zachary Kaine Bishop, 29, Milano, assault causing bodily injury family violence, criminal mischief ($500 to $1,500), released on $3,000 bond.
• Brianna Baxter, 18, Franklin, assault causing bodily injury, released on $1,500 bond.
• Donna Craig, 41, Rockdale, credit/debit card abuse, released on $2,500 bond.
• Allen Dale Bayer, 23, Rockdale, two counts of criminal mischief ($1,500 to $20,000), released on $20,000 bond.
• Kevin Bert Summerlin, 18, Gause, contempt of court/other unknown violation codescity ordinances, fined $617 and released.
• Deedrene Demetrius Neal, 35, Cameron, housed for SAFPF.
• Brittany Genolia Wells, 18, Cameron, abandoned/endangered child/criminal negligence, released on $10,000 bond.
• Manuel Camacho, 27, Garland, driving while license invalid with previous conviction/suspension, out of county warrant/ intoxicated assault, in custody on $1,500 bond.
• Raul Reyna Ramos, 17, Cameron, possession of drug paraphernalia, fined $614, in custody.
• Ryan Eugene Grace, 34, Taylor, public intoxication, released on $500 bond.
• Travis Melvin Black, 65, Cameron, driving while intoxicated (third or more offense), released on $5,000 bond.
• Alfred Black Jr., 39, Cameron, unlawful possession of firearm by felon, released on $10,000 bond.
• Justin Dewayne Morgan, 22, Rockdale, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $2,000 bond.
• Stephanie Lynn Seeley, 23, Rosebud, harassment, robbery, in custody on $500 bond.
There were also three prisoners housed for Coryell County during the week.