Milam County Jail Log
Here is the jail log from Aug. 21-27 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jai l logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons listed here are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Shannon Edward Varner, 30, Cameron, unauthorized use of vehicle, in custody.
• Adam Apollo A lderman, 31, Milano, probation violation, original charge assault family/ house member impeding breath/ circulation, in custody.
• Patrick Wade Shelton, 20, Rogers, bond surrender/theft of property ($1,500 to $20,000), bench warrant, in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Roman Manuel Ramos, 19, Rockdale, felony probation violation, original charge burglary of habitation, two counts felony probation v iolation, original charges possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), in custody.
• Jessie James Tabor, 34 , Cameron, aggravated assault with weapon of date/family/ house member, in custody on $12,000 bond.
• Devon L eon Pankey, 29, Temple, housed for SAFPF.
• Jeffrey Scott Kuenstler, 25, Conroe, bond violation/protective order, released on $20,000 bond.
• Marffette Demond Kelly, 38, Killeen, possession of drug paraphernalia, out- of- county warrant/non-payment of child support (Order of Attorney General), in custody.
• Dulce Azucena Oviedo, 21, Cameron, fraudulent possession of controlled substance/prescription, released on $10,000 bond.
• Thomas Joseph Hernandez, 34, Cameron, public intoxication, in custody on $167 bond.
• Steven Rhey Deckert, 19,Austin, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $2,000 bond.
• Michael Lloyd Mandela Samuels, 18, Austin, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), possession of drug paraphernalia, released on $4,500 bond.
• Jose Eduardo Vasquez-Navarro, 30, Cleveland, class C misdemeanor/no driver’s license, fined $267, released.
• Yolanda Yasmini Flowe rs-Garcia, 42, Cameron, secure execution of document by deception ($1,500 to $20,000), released on $5,000 bond.
There were also seven prisoners housed for Coryell County during the week.