County appoints judges for general election
CAMERON—Milam County Commissioners, meeting Monday in regular session, have appointed judges, and alternates, for the Nov. 6 general election.
There will be 11 voting boxes in the county. Judges and alternates were appointed as follows:
• Precinct 101 (Cameron), Kyle Deal, Tom Jones.
• Precinct 105 (Buckholts), Kelli Dudley, Doug Kleypas.
• Precinct 203 (Minerva), Lois Ammerman,
• Precinct 207 (Rockdale), Joyce Dalley, Tim Storey.
• Precinct 210 (Cameron), Kathlene Dodd, Debbie Hatcher.
• Precinct 212 (Cameron), Erma Taylor, John Nelson.
• Precinct 316 (Gause), Sue Taylor, Delores Fisher.
• Precinct 317 (Milano), Beth Keen, Ted Hubert.
• Precinct 318 (Rockdale), Les Davenport, Annette Griesbach.
• Precinct 419 (Rockdale), Wesley Howe, Mary Helen Ortega.
• Precinct 420 (Thorndale), Marilyn Johnson, Judy Jordan.
• Accepted a funding agreement with the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) for signs along the El Camino Real Historic Trail.
• Named Lonnie Lenued to the Area on Aging Advisory Council Board.
• Accepted the 2011 audit report.