Milam County Jail Log
Here is the jail log from Sept. 4-10 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket.
Charges may change during the process.
Persons listed are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Shaddarwin Shyquann Blaylock, 23, Cameron, housed for state jail, probation violation, original charge driving while intoxicated, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Leah Christine Elliff, 26, Beaumont, probation violation, original charge evading arrest detention with vehicle, in custody.
• Christopher Chad Bonnet, 19, Rockdale, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), released on $10,000 bond.
• Arthur Tullus, 20, homeless, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), in custody on $2,000 bond.
• Teresa Michelle Limon, 32, Lubbock, bond forfeiture/theft by check, released on $2,000 bond.
• Russell Allen Sheedy, 24, Kempner, evading arrest or detention, resisting arrest/search/ transport, parole violation, original charge assault causing bodily injury, criminal trespass, in custody on $8,500 bond.
• Noemi Hernandez, 29, Cameron, housed for treatment center.
• Devin Labert Hemphill, 21, Cameron, online solicitation of minor/sexual conduct, released on $35,000 bond.
• Ruben Tijerina, 47, Cameron, class C miscellaneous/assault by contact, fined $364 and released.
• Ricky Matthew Lopez, 22, Cameron, online solicitation of minor/sexual conduct, in custody on $35,000 bond.
• Frank Garcia, 32, Cameron, class C miscellaneous/expired operator’s license, failure to maintain financial responsibility, failure to appear/bail jumping, fined $975 and released.
• Lashinda Rena Jackson, 29, Temple, driving while license invalid, failure to appear/bail jumping, capias pro fine/driving while license invalid, capias pro fine/speeding (10-14 mph over limit), fined $1,853.80, in custody.
• Quinton Marcquiese Wells, 29, Pueblo West, Colorado, aggravated assault causing serious bodily injury, in custody on $20,000 bond.
• Juan Castillo Saucedo, 65, Cameron, driving while intoxicated (third or more offense), accident involving damage to vehicle (more than $200), released on $12,000 bond.
• Angelica Tonnette Thompson, 24, Cameron, theft of property ($50 to $500), released on $3,000 bond.
There were also five prisoners housed for Coryell County during the week.