Milam County Jail Log
Here is the jail log from Sept. 11-17 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Ebodio Manuel Duarte, 21, Buckholts, unlawful transfer of certain weapons, online solicitation of minor/sexual conduct, sexual assault of child, in custody on $63,000 bond.
• Christopher Michael Thornley, 36, Belton, contempt of court/ non-payment of child support/ Order of Attorney General (OAG), in custody.
• Rayford Bernard Smith, 48, Cameron, continuous sexual abuse of child, victim under 14 years of age, in custody.
• Shadrick Deshawn Crawford, 30, Lincoln, bond forfeiture, original charge resisting arrest/ search/transport, non-payment of child support/OAG, in custody.
• Brandon Rashawn Hardman, 19, Cameron, probation violation, original charge criminal mischief ($50 to $500), in custody.
• Tyson Tremayne Carter, 36, Longview, manufacture delivery of controlled substance (more than 400 grams), resisting arrest/ search/transport, in custody on $132,500 bond.
• Curtis England, 48, Cameron, public intoxication, fined $264 and released.
• Pepper Sue Bowsher, 39, Buckholts, served county commitment, original charge theft of property ($50 to $500).
• Kyle Jacob Mikles, 31, Belton, two counts of criminal trespass, released on $5,000 bond.
• Kentrae Keion Davis, 18, Bryan, probation violation, original charge theft of property ($50 to $500), released on $3,000 bond.
• Janie Arlene Walker, 36, Milano, aggravated assault with dead ly weapon, released on $15,000 bond.
• Derek Tremayne David, 19, Rockdale, online solicitation of minor/sexual conduct, released on $15,000 bond.
• Sean-Mikal Alexander Woods, 19, Rockdale, housed for treatment center.
• Diamond Anthony Ramos, 25, Rockdale, resisting arrest/ search/transport, released on $3,000 bond.
• Asa Weston Jones, 21, College Station, two counts of possession of controlled substance (1 to 4 grams), manufacture/delivery of controlled substance (4 to 400 grams), released after posting $45,000 bond.
• Jorge Fuentes, 40, Cameron, class C assault, fined $264 and released.
• Marina Elena Sanchez, 22, Cameron, probation violation, original charge theft of property ($20 to $500), out- of- county warrant/theft of property ($20 to $500), in custody on $13,000 bond
There were also five prisoners housed for Coryell County during the week.