Milam County Jail Log
Here is the jail log from Oct. 2-8 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Raymond Hardeman, 58, Cameron, two counts capias pro fine/theft under $50, four counts of theft under $50, fined $1,651.90, in custody.
• Jamal Byron Williams, 22, Cameron, burglary of vehicle, driving while license invalid, seat belt violation/passenger, speeding (15-19 mph over the limit), released on $2,950 bond.
• Logan Taylor Dellerman, 23, Rockdale, evading arrest or detention, theft of property ($500 to $1,500), evading arrest or detention with vehicle, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), in custody on $50,000 bond.
• Rhonda Denise Macklin, 38, Rockdale, credit card or debit card abuse/motion to proceed, released on $5,000 bond.
• Rachel Elizabeth Stevenson 19, Milano, bench warrant, hindering apprehension/prosecution of known felon/motion to proceed, in custody on $20,000 bond.
• Diamond Anthony Ramos, 25, Rockdale, evading arrest or detention, theft of property ($500 to $1,500), resisting arrest, search or transport/bond surrender, in custody on $23,000 bond.
• Jason Richard Zamora, 29, Austin, possession of controlled substance (4 to 200 grams), released, no bond.
• Bobby Ray Burton, 52, Cameron, assault by contact, released on $200 bond.
• Tony Valentine Ramos, 22, Thorndale, criminal mischief ($1,500 to $20,000)/motion to proceed, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Geovanny David Contes, 24, Rockdale, criminal trespass, released on $1,500 bond.
• Jose Ruelas Jr., 19, Rockdale, bench warrants, in custody, no bond.
• Christopher Allen North, 28, Palestine, theft of material aluminum/ bronze/copper/brass (less than $20,000), display expired license plate, fined $286, released on $20,000 bond.
• Richard Jacob Fuentes, 30, Cameron, assault family/household member with previous conviction, in custody on $20,000 bond.
• Tyler Phillips, 17, Rockdale, theft of property ($500 to $1,500), evading arrest or detention, released on $20,000 bond.
• Lelia Bailey, 29, Cameron, criminal trespass, three counts capias pro fine/failure to appear/ bail jumping, capias pro fine/failure to maintain financial responsibility, capias pro fine/backed without safety, fined $1,124.50, in custody on $1,000 bond.
• Timothy Lee Wright, 29, Bartlett, burglary of habitation, in custody on $12,000 bond.
• Alesha Gail Hoskins, 22, Rockdale, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), released on $6,000 bond.
• George Barrett Freeland, 47, Cameron, served district commitment.
• Matthew Allen Coesens, 28, Cameron, public intoxication, fined $564, in custody.
• Cecilia Amelia Ramirez, 25, Cameron, fighting with another, fined $305.90, in custody.
• Jeffery David Marsh, 50, Rockdale, burglary of vehicle, tamper/fabricate physical evidence, in custody on $31,000 bond.