Milam County Jail Log
Here is the jail log from Oct. 9-15 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Kenley Seaton Crowe, 24, Milano, served district commitment for attempted sexual assault of a child.
• Willie Thomas Parker, 54, Rockdale, theft of property ($500 to $1,500), in custody on $3,000 bond.
• Michael Rangel, 24, Rockdale, expired MVI certificate, failure to maintain financial responsibility, in custody, fined $764.30.
• Lorie Shaylene Miller, 37, Kingsland, bench warrant, in custody.
• Graciela Hernandez, 38, Rockdale, serving county commitment for possession of marijuana (less than two ounces).
• Jason Richard Zamora, 29, Austin, served district commitment for possession of controlled substance (4 to 200 grams).
• Jessica Leaanne Whitmore, 19, Rockdale, possession of marijuana
(less than 2 ounces), possession of a controlled substance (3 to 28 grams), released on $4,000 bond.
• Ronnie Dale Weeaks, 21, Thor nda le, bond sur render, theft of property ($50 to $500), released on $3,000 bond.
• Diana K ay Johnson, 25 , Rockdale, prohibited substance in a correctional facility, possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), out-of-county bond forfeiture/ criminal trespass, in custody on $66,500 bond.
• Angela Marie Whitlow, 28, Rockdale, motion to proceed/ probation violation, forgery of a financial instrument, in custody on $15,000 bond.
• Jose Alfredo Silva, 30, Rogers, seat belt violation, no driver’s license, released, fined $171.10.
• Jerry Ryan Mosley, 33, Houston, driving while license invalid/ suspended, released on $500 bond.
• Christopher Michael Sanchez, 25, Farmer’s Branch, assault causes bodily injury family violence, in custody on $4,000 bond.
• Gabriel Ray Vargas, 34, Cameron, non-payment of child support, three counts, in custody.
• Ingrid Dameltia Bittle, 33 Killeen, failure to identify as fugitive from justice, in custody on $1,000 bond.
• Vincient Lewis Cooks, 41, Round Rock, housed for state jail.
• Simon DeLaCruz, 65, Holland, DWI-third or greater offense, released on $8,000 bond.
• D u st y Daw n Mor i n, 37, Rockdale, credit or debit card abuse, two counts; bond surrender for credit/debit card abuse, bond denied.
• Christopher Kenton Rosemond, 24, Cameron, burglary of vehicle, motion to revoke probation/ burglary of vehicle, in custody.
• Collin James Martin, 17, McKinney, burglary of vehicle, in custody.
• Oscar Alvarez, 31, Cameron, theft ($20 to $500) and 16 other misdemeanor charges including numerous public intoxications, bail jumpings, failures to appear and no driver’s license, in custody, fined $4,308.04
There were also 16 prisoners housed for Coryell County during the week.