Six draw terms in 20th District Court action
CAMERON—Six persons were sentenced last week in Milam County 20th District Court.
Prosecutor Kerry Spears listed case dispositions as follows:
• Madison Luke Orsag, 19, Cameron, pleaded guilty to theft of property ($1,500 to $20,000), five years deferred adjudication probation, $350 restitution, with co-defendants.
• Nicholas J. Gober, 25, Brownfield, pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance (4 to 200 grams), six years deferred adjudication probation, standard probation conditions incuding substance abuse evaluation and any recommended treatment, $2,500 fine, $140 restitution to the DPS, prohibited going to places where alcoholic beverages are sold and consumed and from attending Nocturnal Fest type events.
• Billy Ray Harrison, 29, Taylor, made an open plea to the court on a lesser included offense of unlawful carrying of a weapon and drew a three-day county jail term, plus forfeiture of weapon, from Judge John Youngblood.
• Lorie Shaylene Miller, 37, Kingsland, pleaded guilty to unauthorized absence from correctional facility, 15-month state jail term to run concurrent with a motion to revoke probation on an original charge of possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram).
• Latarshia Roshea Bryant, 34, Cameron pleaded guilty to delivery of a controlled substance (less than one gram), nine-month state jail term, $140 restitution.
• Kody Allen Adcox, 19, Cameron, pleaded guilty to theft of property ($1,500 to $20,000), five years deferred adjudication probation, pay $4,050 restitution with co-defendants.