Milam County Jail Log
Here is the jail log from Oct. 30-Nov. 5 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket.
Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Karen Lenise Moore, 48, Rockdale, bench warrant/credit/ debit card abuse of elderly, in custody.
• Charles Henry Ellison, 32, Cameron, housed for Cameron Police Department on expired or invalid driver’s license and disorderly conduct-fighting with anot her, f ined $938.20 and released.
• Milton Louis Mitchell, 58, Br yan, engaged in organized cr imina l ac t iv it y/mot ion to revoke, in custody.
• Natalie Nicole Peacock, 24, Rockdale, burglary of habitation, released on $20,000 bond.
• Kris Lee Box, 50, Rockdale, driving while license suspended/ invalid, in custody.
• Pedro Vargas, 29, Temple, non-payment of child support/ Order of Attorney General (OAG), in custody on $750 bond.
• Sherman Lee Sanchez, 30, Rockdale, assault causing bodily injury, released on $5,000 bond.
• Emilius Morgan Henry, 22, Houston, bond surrender/possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), bench warrant, in custody on $7,500 bond.
• Pepper Sue Bowsher, 39, Buckholts, served district commitment, original charge evading arrest detention with vehicle.
• Dennis Ray Salazar, 28, Cameron, assault causing bodily injury family violence, in custody on $7,500 bond.
• John Leorn Melton Jr., 41, Cameron, assault causing bodily injury family violence, released on $5,000 bond.
• Tiiwanecia Nicole Ellison, 28, Cameron, no driver’s license or ID, capias pro fine/failure to maintain financial responsibility, capias pro fine/bail jumping and failure to appear, in custody, fined $878.20.
• George Barrett Freeland, 47, Cameron, served district commitment, original charge driving while intoxicated (third or more offense).
• Kenley Seaton Crowe, 24, Milano, ser ved district commitment, original charge sexual assault of child.
• Vincente Perez Rodriguez, 33, homeless, burglary of habitation, criminal trespass, in custody on $15,000 bond.
• Diamond Anthony Ramos, 25, Rockdale, criminal trespass, released on $2,000 bond.
• Timothy Kuenstler, 46, Rockdale, forgery of financial instrument, released on $6,000 bond.
• Brandon William Seelke, 20, Rockdale, driving while intoxicated, duty on striking fixture/ highway landscape (more than or equal to $200), traveling at unsafe speed, fined $195, released on $4,000 bond
• Cody Lee Horelica, 28, Cameron, failure to annual register as a sex offender, released on $5,000 bond.
• Mantra Abdul Aziz Jr., 20, Temple, three counts of minor in possession of alcoholic beverage( s), aggravated assault with deadly weapon, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), in custody on $9,500 bond, fined $604.50.
• Jeremy Paul Jungmann, 26, Cedar Park, possession of drug paraphernalia, fined $600 and released.
• James Gilbert Hayne, 23, Bryan, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), driving while license invalid, released on $3,000 bond.
• Jeffrey Dean Hooten, 47, Fort Worth, unlawfully carrying weapon, released on $2,500 bond.
• Ronald Keith Mills, 55, city of residence not given, theft of property by check ($20 to $500), out-of-county warrant/theft of property by check ($20 to $500), out-of-county warrant/driving while license invalid with previous conviction, in custody on $6,500 bond.
• Karen Yvette Ellison, 35, Cameron, class C assault, in custody, fined $164.
There were also seven prisoners housed for Coryell County in the Milam Jail during the past week.