MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Dec. 4-10 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jai l logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process. Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Clint Ellis Johnson, 50, Dallas, non-payment of child support/Order of Attorney General (OAG), released.
• Lora Ann Brown, 49, Rockdale, credit card/debit card abuse of elderly, in custody on $20,000 bond.
• Fernando Lee Llanas Jr., 29, Rockdale, driving while intoxicated, driving while license invalid with previous conviction/ suspension without financial resolution, released on $6,000.
• Dustin Cody Wheeler, 24, Cameron, bench warrant, released.
• Patrionia Marie Sanders-Clemons, 19, Cameron, housed for treatment center, original charge or manufacture delivery of controlled substance in drug free zone (less than one gram.
• Joel Delane Page Jr., 18, Rockdale, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $2,000 bond.
• Kenley Seaton Crowe, 24, Milano, served district commitment, original charge sexual assault of child.
• Diamond Anthony Ramos, 25, Rockdale, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), in custody on $6,000 bond.
• Sydnee Brooke Towery, 19, Rockdale, housed for ISF, original charge possession of controlled substance (less than one gram).
• Timmy Alvarado Jr., 37, Cameron, OAG commitment.
• Clifford Craig Wallace, 61, Rockdale, OAG commitment.
• Dusty Dawn Morin, 37, Taylor, four counts of bond surrender, original charge of credit/debit card abuse, in custody on $6,000 bond.
• Steven Anthony Jochec, 28, Buckholts, two counts of aggravated sexual assault of child, released on $50,000 bond.
• Anthony Dwayne Jones, 35, Round Rock, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $2,000 bond.
• Crispin Gonzales Jr., 21, Thorndale, out-of-county warrant, original charge possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $2,500 bond.
• Victor Martinez-Herrera, 28, Lexington, public intoxication, fined $467 and released.
• Lonnie Dale Cloer, 46, Cameron, assault causing bodily injury family violence, released on $2,500 bond.
• Carmen Lopez, 37, Rockdale, criminal trespass, released on $3,000 bond.
• David Eugene Mills, Wilburton, Oklahoma, 35, evading arrest/detention with motor vehicle, driving while intoxicated, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Samuel Walker Jr., 58, Cameron, evading arrest/detention with vehicle-enhanced/ motion to revoke, theft of property ($50 to $500), in custody, no bond.