MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Dec. 31-Jan. 7 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Ruben Cardona, 34, Cameron, prohibited substance in correctional facility, possession of controlled substance (less than 28 grams), released on $23,000 bond.
• Joseph Elvis Aaron Ramey, 19, Rockdale, indecency with child by sexual contact, in custody on $100,000 bond.
• Leland Edw in Lyles, 39, Cameron, ser ved weekend of district court commitment, theft of property ($1,500 to $20,000).
• Adam Rangel, 25, Cameron, public intoxication, fined $264, released.
• Augustin Ramirez, 28, Cameron, public intoxication, fined $264, released.
• Kenley Seaton Crowe, 24, Milano, served weekend of district court commitment, sexual assault of child.
• Richard Ray Broome, 50, Troy, possession of controlled substance (1 to 4 grams), theft of material aluminum/bronze/copper/ brass (less than $20,000), enhanced, burglary of building, out-of-county warrant/bond forfeiture for driving while license invalid with previous conviction/ suspension without financial resolution, in custody on $30,000 bond.
• Kimberly Sue Compton, 31, Temple, class C miscellaneous/ criminal trespass, fined $267, released.
• Shimeshaka Shavon Anderson, 29, Cameron, public intoxication, fined $264, released.
• Michael James Phillips, 19, Lufkin, driving while intoxicated, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $3,000 bond.
• Raul Rico Malagon, 53, Caldwell, cockfighting: space/owns/ trains/equips, released on $3,500 bond.
There were also seven prisoners housed for Coryell County during the week.