MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Jan. 8-14 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jai l logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket.
Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Pedro Vargas, 29, Temple, non-payment of child support/ Order of Attorney General (OAG), in custody.
• Donald Glen Cavil, 54, Cameron, served weekend of district court commitment, driving while intoxicated (third or more offense).
• Nikki Leigh Manas, 18, Rockdale, housed for SAFPF.
• Kenley Seaton Crowe, 24, Milano, served weekend of district court commitment, sexual assault of child.
• Antonio Pope, 51, Rockdale, driving while intoxicated (second offense), released on $2,500 bond.
• John Ethan Furnace, 18, theft of property ($1,500 to $20,000), released on $7,500.
• Cody Dale Walker, 22, Milano, burglary of habitation/entry with commission of theft, burglary of habitation/criminal attempt, in custody on $35,000 bond.
• Charlotte Michelle Tabor, 36, Cameron, expired or invalid driver’s license, fined $265.33 and released.
• Tyler Phillips, 17, Milano, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), bond surrender, original charge of theft of property ($500 to $1,500), bond surrender, original charge evading arrest or detention, in custody on $26,000 bond.
• Bing Kun Yi, 19, Allen, possession of controlled substance (1 to 4 grams), released on $8,000 bond.
• Raul Hernandez Jr., 24, Buckholts, assault causing bodily injury family violence, in custody on $2,500 bond.
• Leland Edwin Lyles, 63, Cameron, attempted aggravated sexual assault, interfering with emergency call, in custody on $42,500 bond.
• Christopher Michael Fogle, 34, Austin, non-payment of child support/OAG, in custody on $3,000 bond.
There were also three prisoners housed for Coryell County during the week.