Nine cases heard in 20th District Court
CAMERON—Nine cases were disposed of recently in 20th District Court. Prosecutor Bill Torrey listed them as follows:
• Christy Luann Bruno, 32, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), two-year prison term probated four years, substance abuse treatment, $140 restitution.
• Timothy Lee Wright, 29, Bartlett, pleaded no contest to attempted burglary of a habitation, three years deferred adjudication probation, $500 fine, $500 restitution.
• Dwight Bowyer, 43, Leander, pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault, four-month county jail term.
• Clyde Huff, 38, Cameron, pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), 10-month county jail term.
• Butch Brisco Carlton Janes, 36, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to unauthorized absence from correctional facility, eight-month county jail term.
• Marvin Kenneth Keith, 32, Cameron pleaded guilty to theft (less than $1,500) with priors, six-month county jail term.
• Jennifer Montelongo, 29, Rockdale pleaded guilty to misdemeanor possession of marijuana (2 to 4 ounces), one-year county jail term probated two years, substance abuse evaluation/treatment, $140 restitution, $1500 fine.
• Benny Green, 36, Rockdale, evading arrest with priors, six-month state jail term.
• Albert Martinez, 27, Bartlett, possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, four-year prison term.