MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Jan. 29-Feb. 4 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jai l logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Billy James Brock, 59, Cameron, public intoxication, fined $264 and released.
• Waynette Dorain York, 48, Temple, probation violation, original charge driving while intoxicated (third or more offense), in custody.
• Reginald Darnell Hamilton, 37, Houston, housed for Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) on original charges of manufacture/delivery of controlled substance with intent to deliver (4 to 200 grams) in a drug free zone, unlawful possession of firearm by felon, manufacture/ deliver of controlled substance (less than one gram), abandoned/endangered child criminal negligence.
• Kerry Clay Myers, 57, Rockdale, public intoxication with three prior convictions, in custody on $2,000 bond.
• Daphanie Nicole Spiers, 21, Cameron, theft of property (less than $1,500) with two or more previous convictions, criminal trespass, released on $8,000 bond.
• Eric William Clovis, 45, Rockdale, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), released on $5,000 bond.
• Wayne Lynn Ireland, 23, Thorndale, aggravated assault with deadly weapon, released on $10,000 bond.
• Nathan Kurt Proctor, 26, Buckholts, probation modification/ aggravated sexual assault, in custody.
• Darryl Lynn Hill, 29, Rockdale, criminal trespass, possession of controlled substance in drug free zone (less than one gram), in custody on $17,000 bond.
• Monica Ramos Flores, 28, Rockdale, criminal trespass, released on $2,000 bond.
• Gina Marie Duffy-Cavazos, 41, Cameron, theft of property by check ($20 to $500), released on $1,000 bond.
• Qui l lan Marquis Davis, 19, Rockdale, deadly conduct, released on $3,000 bond.
• Jerry Dean Lucero, 42, Rockdale, served weekend of county cour t commitment, assault causing bodily injury family violence.
• Steven Ramierez, 47, Cameron, housed for Cameron Police Department on charges of no driver’s license, fighting, disorderly conduct/obscene language/ capias pro f ine, f ined $688.90 and released.
• Leroy Rodriguez, 38, Rockdale, sex offenders duty to register life/annually, released on $6,000 bond.
• Thomas Ray Horace, 35, Beaumont, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $1,500 bond.
• Varanda Crawford, 40, Lexington, driving while intoxicated with child under 15 years of age, released on $5,000 bond.
• Paul Deholloz, 39, Belton, driving while license invalid/ enhanced, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), two out- of- county warrants/ non-payment of child support/ Order of At torney General (OAG), in custody on $3,000 bond.
• Raul Rodriguez, 54, Dallas, driving while intoxicated with open alcohol container, released on $3,000 bond.
• Sherman Tate Freeman, 35, Cameron, evading arrest detention with previous conviction, two counts assault causing bodily injury, in custody.
• Roger Dale Stoneking, 53, Temple, contempt/non-payment of child support/OAG, in custody on $3,500 bond.
• Charles Avery Dykes, 65, Mi lano, cr iminal trespass, released on $500 bond.
• William Hubert Brackett, 22, Temple, burglary of habitation, in custody.
• Arnold Andrew Curry, 47, Temple, burglary of building, in custody.
There were also four prisoners housed for Coryell County during the week.