MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from April 2-8 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Kenneth Joe Freeman, 48, Cameron, theft of property (less than $1,500) with two or more previous convictions, Bell County warrant/evading arrest or detention, parole violation, released on $12,000 bond.
• Jamie Avila, 26, Buckholts, assault of family/house member impeding breath/circulation, injury to child/elderly/disable with intent to cause bodily injury, bond surrender/driving while intoxicated with blood alcohol level more than or equal to 0.15, in custody on $21,500 bond.
• Joey Sumrall, 24, Buckholts, served day of district commitment, original charge or theft of livestock (less than 10 head).
• David Allen Davis, 57, Milano, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), theft of property ($500 to $1,500), in custody on $8,000 bond.
• John L. Robertson, 36, Rockdale, non-payment of child support/ Order of Attorney General (OAG), assault of family/household member with previous conviction, in custody on $52,000 bond.
• Darion Xorell Ramirez, 19, Rockdale, arson, released on $25,000 bond.
• Ursula Dawn Schlemmer, 46, Thorndale, probation violation/ attempted theft of property ($1,500 to $20,000), bond surrender/ burglary of building, in custody on $7,500 bond.
• Darryl Lynn Hill, 30, Rockdale, housed for treatment center.
• Eric Emanuel Lopez, 25, Houston, driving while license invalid with previous conviction/ suspension without financial resolution, released on $1,500 bond.
• Raul Hernandez Jr., 25, Buckholts, assault causing bodily injury, released on $2,500 bond.
• Eric Lee Martinez, 22, Taylor, driving while intoxicated, possession marijuana (less than two ounces), in custody on $3,000 bond.
• Truett Jon Novosad, 36, College Station, assault causing bodily injury, released on $2,500 bond.
• Benny Leroy Grosshans, 17, Milano, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $1,500 bond.
• Jessica Louise Armstrong, 28, Dime Box, driving while intoxicated/open alcoholic container, released on $1,500 bond.
• Neill Wayne Clark, 50, Buckholts, driving while intoxicated (third or more offense), released on $10,000 bond.
• Jade Summers Rodriguez, 20, Harker Heights, possession of controlled substance (less than 28 grams), possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $10,000 bond.
• Dalton Dwain Demny, 20, Cleveland, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $2,000 bond.
• Chris Lara, 20, Cameron, driving while intoxicated, released on $2,000 bond.
• Justin Howard, 24, Cameron, aggravated sexual assault of elderly/disabled person, in custody on $25,000 bond
There were also 17 prisoners housed for Coryell County during the week.