Milam County Jail Log
Here is the jail log from Apr. 16-22 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Jacob Clemens Skubal, 27, Rockdale, out-of-county warrant/ possession of dangerous drug, out-of-count warrant/possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), released on $15,000 bond.
• Robert Lee Lewis, 49, Bryan, non-payment of child support/ Order of Attorney General (OAG), in custody.
• Jonathon Mario Lara, 23, Cameron, fraudulent use/possession of identifying information (five items), bond surrender, original charge manufacture/delivery of controlled substance (4 to 200 grams), bond surrender, original charge evading arrest/detention with vehicle, burglary of vehicle, in custody on $113,000 bond.
• Kevin Varone Webber, 38, Cameron, no driver’s license or ID, fined $264 and released.
• Christopher Aaron Crum, 30, Cameron, assault family/ household member with previous conviction with EPO ordered, in custody on $20,000 bond.
• Gwendolyn Carol Seiter, 52, Burlington, housed for Texas Department of Criminal Justice, original charge driving while intoxicated (third or more offense), in custody.
• Darion Xorel l Ramirez- Cavazos, 19, Rockdale, burglary of building, released on $1,000 bond.
• Christopher Aaron Woods, 30, Rockdale, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $8,000 bond.
• Richard Vargas, 32, Cameron, evading arrest or detention, released on $3,000 bond.
• Debbie Denise Haynes, 41, Cameron, capias pro fine/class C miscellaneous, fined $284 and released.
• Albert Leon Borgas, 31, Cameron, tattoos prohibited for persons under age of 18, building location of tattoo/body piercing studio, released on $5,000 bond.
• George Edward Mitchell Jr., 44, Rockdale, out-of-county warrant/theft of copper-engaged in organized criminal activity, released on $25,000 bond.
• Cassandra Lavette Duffie, 26, Cameron, theft of property ($50 to $500), released on $2,500 bond.
• Lee Ray Waits, 58, Dripping Springs, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $1,500 bond.
• Gregory Edward Strelsky, 19, Rockdale, possession of dangerous drug, in custody on $3,000 bond.
• Douglas Robert Root, 66, Milano, driving while intoxicated (third or more offense), released on $20,000 bond.
• Ricky Duran, 42, Rockdale, theft of firearm, theft of property ($500 to $1,500), in custody on $9,000 bond.
• Korey James Boothe, 23, Thorndale, tamper fabricating physical evidence, released on $3,500 bond.
• Benny Earl Green, 36, Rockdale, accident involving damage to vehicle (more than $200), released on $2,000 bond.
• Teresa Christina Duran, 31, Rockdale, theft of property ($500 to $1,500 bond), in custody on $4,000 bond.
• Carl David Butemeyer, 59, Shawnee, Oklahoma, driving while intoxicated, in custody on $1,500 bond.
• Dust in Davis Toungate, 32, Rockdale, tamper fabricate physical evidence with intent to impair, possession of dangerous drug, in custody on $23,000 bond.
• Curtis Lynn Pyburn, 36, Fayetteville, North Carolina, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), failure to maintain financial responsibility, in custody on $1,500 bond.
There were also nine prisoners housed for Coryell County during the week.